Chapter twenty-five

~Y/N POV~

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was occupied for the last two days.

Well occupied would be an understatement.

What I can say is......wow.

Like I know hybrids are good in bed, Yoongi was great! But Jimin?

Now that was a different story all together.

I have heard it's different when it's your mate but now I know for sure it must not only affect the hybrid but also the human too. It was thrilling, addictive and yet just a rush that spread through out my body. But at the same time, I could feel Jimins emotions towards me, especially a couple hours ago.

He told me his heat is subsiding which is good, but he also wanted to show me how much he cares about me. We haven't said the words love as it's too early for that in my opinion but he showed me in every way possible. It wasn't just sex, it was love making.

I keep thinking about it over and over again in my mind as I walk to the kitchen for the first time in days.

Jimin was gentle, caring and thoughtful.

It was beautiful.

And now that I'm not sore from all the constant sex we've been having despite the love making we had three hours ago. I'm thirsty and in need of a drink of water.

Heading to the kitchen I was surprised that the kitchen was still in good order and clean. Because I've been in Jimins room for the last two days, Taehyung and Jungkook have been in charge of the whole apartment. They've brought us food, called my work to say none of them will be in work for a couple days and it looks like they've been keeping up with the house work.

If only it weren't the middle of the night, I would thank them for it but I wouldn't want to wake them up. It is at least 1 in the morning.

Even Jimin is asleep and I left him to have some rest. He's not exactly been sleeping a lot either.

Opening the refrigerator I took out a bottle of water and closed it again to uncap the bottle and chug it down or at least as much I need in this moment.

Then suddenly feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind I squealed, dropping my bottle and turned around in the pair of arms but sighed with relief once I realised who it was.

"Oh, Jungkook you scared me."

I smiled at him but Jungkook just grinned and leans in close just to press his nose against mine.

"Sorry." Jungkook

He breathed out almost as if he was out of breath. I frowned at him and just stared into his eyes as he continued to stare at me in silence. I reached up to his forehead and realised he felt hot and sweaty and I may have been in their bedroom the last two days but I know he hasn't been out running.

"Have you started your heat too?"

I whispered to him and reached up to his bunny ears just to soothe between my fingers but he didn't need to respond the slight moan he released from his throat, closing his eyes to my touch told me what I needed to know.

"Jungkook why didn't you tell me?"

He opened his eyes again, instantly meeting mine with slight sadness.

"I didn't want to burden you. You were already helping Jimin, it would of been too much if I joined too." Jungkook

"How long has this been since it started?"

I continued to smooth his fluffy ears between my fingers, whispering to Jungkook since Jimin was asleep and I can assume Taehyung is also asleep in my bed.

"Its just been a couple of hours." Jungkook

He released another long sigh just to breathe out his nose, closing his eyes. His arms around me started to shake but he held me tight against his chest, as if scared to let me go.

"But I'll be fine. I just had to see you when I smelled your scent in the hallway." Jungkook

Another frown crossed my face, not happy with his words and slowly moved my hand down from his ears to press against his cheek which he leans into instinctively, not opening his eyes.

"I thought Taehyung said you were the worst when it comes to your heat."

"I am, but your my mate and my will to not hurt you overcomes my need to.....well you know." Jungkook

Burying his nose into my palm I could only admire what I can see in this dark room. The way he softly kisses my palm but scrunches up his nose and whimpers as if in pain.

"Like I told Jimin, you wouldnt hurt me Jungkook."

Then just after that I took my chance to grab his face and smash my lips to his. Although he was shocked he responded straight away, kissing me back. The force I used to kiss him ended up pushing him back against the counter behind him but he picked me up, hooking his hands under my thighs and turned around to place me on the counter.

In a rush, I become desperate for him and started removing our clothes. Starting with my vest and then his tshirt. In no time I was on the island completely naked in front of him as he rested between my legs, kissing me desperately with his hands on my lower back, pressing my naked body against his naked torso.

Reaching down I tugged on his sweats to which he grinned between our lips but aggressively grabbed my chin, removed his lips from mine but pressed his forehead against mine.

"Someone is eager? You would think you were the one in heat Y/n." Jungkook

"Just shut up and fuck me."

Grabbing the back of his neck I pulled him back in and our lips were once again smacking together, tongues fighting for dominance.

"Well, well. What do we have here?"

I gasped and turned around to see Jimin standing there with his messy bed hair, leaning against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest smirking at us.

"Did we wake you?"

I asked him panting between breaths, the side of Jungkook's face pressed against mine, also breathing heavily. Jimin chuckled, shaking his head and pushing himself off the door frame.

"Oh no you didn't but please carry on. Don't let me stop you." Jimin

Grabbing a near by stool Jimin dragged it across the kitchen floor and positioned the seat to face Jungkook and I and sat back down on it, spreading his legs and rubbing his thighs, smirking at us and eyes full of lust.

Obviously his heat is still there but not as bad as it was.

I just blinked at Jimin, stunned but I know I shouldn't be surprised by his behaviour.

My chin was grabbed again and forced to look back at Jungkook leaning over me, lips hovering over mine.

"Now where were we?" Jungkook

This is going to be interesting.