Chapter two

~Y/N POV~

It's only been fifteen minutes since the new hybrids have come into the centre. They were taken in unconscious on stretchers through the back doors. It took ten people from the other centre to bring them in and all of our people to help get these hybrids inside to the spacious medical room where all our emergency patients come to be treated.

Jin and Namjoon were the only two in the room speaking to the two men in charge while the three hybrids lay unconscious on the beds.

I stood by the window that gives full view of the room and the beds meaning I can very clearly see the hybrids. I barely got to see what they looked like since everything was so rushed. But Hoseok passed me a copy of their documents since Namjoon had requested that I look through them.

Minji and Yoongi had decided to take a quick break while they could along with other coworkers here with us. Hoseok went out back of the centre to go talk to some more of the people that took in the hybrids which left me alone in this hallway to stare through the window at the hybrids themselves but tore my eyes away to begin reading.

I was surprised that there was even pictures here to be honest. They were obviously taken without the hybrids knowledge.

The first was the wolf hybrid. I hummed to myself to read the information and take it all in but because their names are unknown they were referred to as their breeds.

Wolf hybrid.

Approximately 25 years of age

Black wolf. Alpha possibly.
The dominant one.
Cut cheek, burst lip and possible broken right hand.

Why does his picture look like he was posing?

He's sitting up but bent over on a chair staring right at the camera as if taking a pose for the camera.

Either way I was quite impressed by his wolf tattoo on his neck. I didn't even notice that when he came in but I haven't had a good look at him.

Wild cat hybrid.