Chapter Thirty - Seven

~Y/N POV~

I just ran.

I don't know where and I didn't care. I just moved as fast as my legs could take me. As far as I knew it I ran out the large cabin and shot towards the trees.

I heard jimin calling for me but I ignored him and continued to run in one direction. I just want to be alone. Just to think about what I was just told. To grasp everything and stop the anger building up inside me.

They all gave me such a hat time about me and Yoongi but yet they've been hiding this secret all this time. I even felt guilty for what I had with Yoongi before I met them. All this time they had someone waiting at home for them. Waiting for false promises and hope. They knew and not only did they hurt me but also that girl. I couldn't imagine what she must be feeling right now.

All these thoughts in my mind I only come to a step when I find this lake surrounded by trees. Bright blue skies above and calm water. It seemed peaceful here along with the quiet nature has to offer here. I liked it.

So I found a stone bolder to sit on, slip off my shoes and socks and dip my feet into the cool water. Rocking my feet back and forth, wiping my tears from my cheeks and looking up at the sky did I try to understand what the hell those men were thinking. But I find no reason for their behaviour.

It's just awful. Never did I think coming the home the three men I'm in love with would come to anything like this. Not even close.

"You're lucky you know."

I shriek but quickly spin around to see the new comer. To who it is completely surprises me.

"You're names Jia right?"

She nods, tucking some of her hair behind her ear and steps out from the bushes. I watch her carefully but she doesn't come much closer. Instead she sits to ground tucking her knees underneath her.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there. They told me about your past relationship with them."

I felt pity for her and guilty also. If I wasn't in the picture she could be having her love story with all of them now.

But as I spoke her face twisted into a fierce scowl, glaring at me with so much hatred. It took me aback but I jus stared back confusingly.

"Past relationship?" Jia

She whispered and I realised I may have fucked go here.

"Yeah?"

I said turning my body to fully face her but also sitting up onto my knees like herself.

"There is no past relationship. We're still in a relationship. They're my mates! They're my future!" Jia

Oh fuck.

The cat hybrid jumps up to her feet, extending her claws and lowly growling from her throat. Her pointy ears were straight and her tail was stiff but the hair was spiked.

"You're just a blip in the road! You're nothing but trash!!" Jia

I sighed and calmly stood up, wiping my hands down the side of my outer thighs.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any offence. What happened back there was wrong. Jungkook never shou-"

"Don't even speak about mg man! Do you know how hard I worked to get that man to have sex with me in the first place!!" Jia

Huh?
That sounded really strange to say.

"What are you talking about?"

Jia scoffs at me before she starts to hiss. That's when I start to back away, taking a step back closer to the water.

"Everything was fine before they found you! Well, almost. All my work gone to waste. Everything. Wasted. All because of you." Jia

She pointed at me and I offendedly gasped, one hand over my chest.

"How?"

"Tsk. I'm not telling you my secrets." Jia

Okay now this girl is speaking no sense. Maybe because of what happened with her miscarriage and is still trying to cope with the loss.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you. The boys told me what happened between you and jungkook."

Jia's head twitches at my words but her features do not soften.

"What?" Jia

"Erm, i work at a rehabilitation centre for hybrids like you. We provide medical assistance to hybrids. I know people there that can help you seek some support. You know, after your erm......loss?"

Her eyes widen at my words and even steps back showing her surprise to my offer. But that shock goes as quickly as it came.

"I don't need your help!! I need my men!! MY MEN!!" Jia

She thumped at her chest at the two last words and charged at me so quick I didn't get time to respond. Grabbing me by the collar did she throw me into the water, herself diving in also without letting go.

Jia pushed me under and held me down, only to bring me back up and come face to face. Screaming at me while I cough up what feels like my guts.

"And once you're gone I'll have them back!!" Jia

Again I was dunked into the water and held down. Holding my breath and struggling to get out of her hold was hard, tiring even but I didn't give up. I thumped my fists at her face, tried pushing her and kicking but she was too strong against me. Her strength as a hybrid would be three times more than my own.

As I struggled I could hear her shouting more things at me but I couldn't hear what she was saying. The words meant nothing to me while I tried to fight for my life.

My lungs started to fill with water and slowly I started to lose consciousness and the will to keep fighting.

I heard a scream.

And then everything went dark.