Chapter twenty-eight

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING)

My eyes widen when I heard him tell me I would need a wheel chair yet I felt the pool of wetness between my fold flood my panties, excited of what's to come. Grinning at him, I nodded but Taehyung just smirked at me, grabbed my blouse in both hands and tore it open, buttons flying all over the place, landing on the floor or table. I gasped but it was short lived when the hungry wolf smashed his lips to mine, hungrily devouring my lips between his.

His hand reached up to cup my left breast while another caressed the back of my head as he slowly lowers me backwards to lay on the table. It amuses me that even in the middle of a heated moment between us, he still is thoughtful enough to be careful that I wouldnt hit my head off the solid surface.

Now laying on the table, Taehyung hovered over me but still standing beside the table as I laid over it, my hands through his hair, gripping onto him tightly as if scared he'll disappear.

Smirking between our joined lips did Taehyung take the chance to nip my bottom lip before pulling away from me just to tear at the button on my jeans and pull them down all in one go along with my panties.

Usually I would feel bashful about being exposed to him but after the almost two weeks with Jimin and Jungkook I don't feel the need to be shy any longer, even around Taehyung.

As the eager wolf throw my jeans to the floor, grunting at the fabric I did the honours of opening my legs wider for him and smoothing my hands down from my breasts to my core. Taehyungs hungry eyes followed every movement I made which means more so my hands and licks his lips.

I kept focused on his face as I slicked a finger up and down my folds, biting my lip to hold back my moans.

Taehyungs body was shaking but still watching like a statue. Only when his eyes turned dark, almost jet black did he growl, tearing off his T-shirt down the middle and ripping off his trousers.

Once he was fully naked I yelped when he surprised me by taking my ankles to pull me to the edge of the table and flip me over so my ass was hanging off the table and my stomach against the metal surface.

Spreading my legs again did he slap my ass,which made me Yelp again but in a more pleasure able way. It's sent a sort of euphoric sensation all over my body and tingles in my stomach.

A fist grabs a bundle of my hair and forced my head backwards, causing my back to arch as he leans down to nip my head. His breath fanning my ear as he breaths heavily and the heat of his own body pressed against my back.

"Where did you say that wheelchair was?" Taehyung

I let out a breathless laugh, smiling up at the ceiling even more so when I felt his other hand caress my ass cheek and round my hip to move down to my clit.

"I didn't."

He chuckled deeply but almost breathlessly. I felt him adjust himself between my thighs, feeling his tip prance near my entrance.

"Well that's too bad. You're going to need it after I fuck you raw." Taehyung

Then just in that moment he slammed into me, his cock pushed deep into my already throbbing pussy. Only did he grunt and let go of my hair to grab my hips and I moaned loudly as I felt him finally enter me. It felt like eternity just waiting for him to finally fuck me.

As expected Taehyung pulled out and slammed back into me, over and over again. Moving my hips to follow his deep thrusts pounding into me constantly. The table shaking and moving in rhythm, screeching every now and then off the floor with every thrust my pussy received.