Chapter twenty-six

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING)

I didn't know where to look.

I've never had sex with anyone when someone is watching and to think that Jungkook seems more than happy to do this in front of someone he looks at as a brother is just, well.....kinda hot.

Staring into those lust filled eyes, darkening by the second and his grip of my chin tightening, I felt myself become more wet and in need for him to fuck me here on this counter.

"I'll show you where we were."

Grabbing the back of his head, I pulled him towards me to smash his lips to mine and force my tongue down his throat. I was desperate and this pausing and talking just needed to stop so he can pound into me and show me the power of the bunny.

"God damn." Jimin

I heard him moan from the side of the room but I ignored it and reached for Jungkook down his sweats and pulled them down his thighs. Jungkook only groans between our lips but grows a grin when he slicked his finger between my wet folds.

"So wet. So ready for me baby." Jungkook

I nipped on his bottom lip, grinding against him to convince him to put his cock in already.

"Just fuck me please."

Grabbing my thighs he pulled my knees up and spread my legs wider, settling in closer and positioning his hard throbbing cock between my folds.

"Brace yourself." Jungkook

He whispered against my lips before slamming into me full force and bottoming out. We both moaned in union as he filled me up but he didn't pause or allow me to adjust, he just pounded his full length inside me over and over again. With every thrust my whole body would bounce against his as he dropped his chin to rest on my shoulder, digging his nails into the back of my thighs as he fucks me hard and fast as if his life depended on it.

I became a moaning mess, I couldn't stop. My arms around his back, digging my nails into his skin to drag down to his lower back forcing him to croak out a low growl which surprised me. I didn't know bunnies can growl.

"Fuck."

I heard Jimin across the room, almost forgetting he was still here. Jungkook buried his nose into the croak of my neck as he continued to fuck me senseless, my high approaching fast and walls clenching around his length, I made eye contact with Jimin. Watching him now stroke his hard length out his boxer shorts, dark eyes watching Jungkook fuck me in front of him. Jimin smirked back at me, picking him his pace using his hand to jerk himself off, his muscles tensing along with his movements and brows furrowed along with the sweat building up across his face. It was hot.

With Jungkook ploughing into my desperate pussy and watching Jimin jerking off, it was all too much and my coil broke loose. Still making eye contact with Jimin, I started to cum around Jungkook, clenching my walls around Jungkook as he moans and picks up speed to fuck me through my high.

Once it subsided, Jungkook paused, grabbing my jaw and forcing my head to face him again, lips just inches away from his.

"You like watching him while I fuck you?" Jungkook

"Yes."

I whispered but all he did was chuckle, pull out and shift me off the counter very carefully and spin me around just to grip my hips and slam back into me. I screamed out, clutching onto the island for support as he pounded into my pussy from behind. Bucking his hips up with great force that I felt every air I breathe, pass through me.