Chapter Thirty-four

~Y/N POV~

After Jimin's mom found us it was a little chaotic if you ask me. Four more hybrids showed up out of nowhere. They were foxes but each of them followed Jimin's mom orders. One was ordered to carry Jimin and another myself. We didn't get a proper introduction Jimin's mom and I just yet but every now and then on the run home she was pass me a gentle smile. I liked her smile. Her aura was warm and motherly. Like she would put down her life to protect others she cares about. It reminds me of Taehyung and his warm and protective nature.

Once we got to this massive cabin like house in the middle of the woods surrounded by slightly smaller versions of cabins, Jimin was whisked off somewhere into another room. His Mom quickly followed and I was asked if I were okay to stay in the living room until someone came for me. I simply nodded. I know it's all to check on Jimin and most likely Taehyung too. Jungkook should of arrived here already with Taehyung. That means he's got to be around here somewhere and it's only a matter of time before Jungkook appears.

The fox hybrids march off somewhere in the house. At least two went up the large wooden stair case while another two headed off down a small corridor. I don't know where they went but I don't bother to ask. As calmly as I could I just take a seat on the large brown couch. My knees together and my flat palms on my lap. This is a strange place for me. I've never been here before and this is not my home so I don't feel comfortable to start wondering or even touch something in this room. Instead I look around the room. The colours of brown and orange gave off a warm atmosphere. The cushions on the couch were soft and comfortable. There is a large fireplace in front of me with a large flat screen tv above it. Beside that wall there were pictures. Framed pictures of what looked like children.

With a smile I walked over to the pictures to get a better look. These were pictures of my boys when they were kids. Each of them doing their own things playing or some of which are posed like Hoseok and I back in school for picture day. Their large yet innocent smiles made them all look so cute. I would of loved to have met them as children. They looked like they were a cheeky bunch.

"Y/n!"

I turned around just in time for Jungkook's body to collide into mine. Instantly wrapping my arms around his torso as he clung onto me for dear life and even pecked the top of my head with a kiss.

"Thank god you're okay. I was told you and Jimin just came in." Jungkook

I just hugged him tighter with a smile on my face.

"Well here I am. Jimin was taken somewhere else."

I told him and he nods but tucks my head under his chin.

"I know. He'll be fine. Our healer is seeing to him now." Jungkook

I pulled away from him but Jungkook took my hand into his. He's stressed I know that much and right now he's wanting all the touch he can get from me to cool off. It's something I've learned about him.

"How is Taehyung? Is he okay?"

Jungkook lightly smiles but nods cutely.

"Yeah he's fine. Come with me, I'll show you." Jungkook

I didn't protest when he tugs on my hand to follow him up the stairs. He's taking me to see Taehyung and I'm not going to pass up on that chance. I have to know he's okay. To see he's okay after the condition he was in back in the woods. He didn't look okay then.

Jungkook guided me up the stairs and down a long straight corridor with brown doors on either side. We carried on walking until we stopped by the third door on the right side. Jungkook pushed the door open without knocking and we walked in hand in hand. We were welcomed into a bedroom with the bed in the centre but that's where I saw Taehyung and I didn't waste any time in rushing to his side. Jungkook still had a hold of my hand but came with me to stand by Taehyungs bedside.