Chapter nine

~Y/N POV~

It's been a long day at work again but I can soon leave and go home. I really just wanted my bed but I had fun earlier with the three hybrids. They're slowly getting use to this place and that was really good. Jungkook still doesn't speak to me but earlier he almost did and I felt like that was a step in the right direction.

Every hybrid in the centre had their evening meals and were sorted for the night. I was in the office going through the last of the appointments I was due to take tomorrow but because the trio, don't eat unless I give them my food I really had to make appointments with my clients around those times but it was no big deal. I like spending time with them and I've found myself starting to get attached to them in some weird way. The only hybrid I have ever really been so close to is Yoongi but lately he's been a little off with me and it hurts my feelings. I'm sure he'll come around and tell me his problem when he's ready to.

Now finishing my task on the computer I logged off and grabbed my jacket to throw on myself, slipping my arms through the sleeves and buttoned it up nicely. Patting my pockets to check for my car keys which were still there thank goodness.

But the smile wiped off my face when the alarm started to sound off through out the centre, a bright light flashing in the hall just outside the office.

I ran outside just to see Hoseok rush passed me with Minji. Hoseok was too fast to catch but I caught Minji's arm and pulled her towards me to stop her from running away.

"Minji what's going on?"

"It's those three troublesome Hybrids. I don't know what they're doing but Jin called Hoseok. Lets go!" Minji

Grabbing my hand together we ran in the direction that Hoseok ran off to, speeding through the halls that were still flashing red and the alarm going off constantly, something was terribly wrong. What were those three doing now?

Now sliding around the corner frantically, Jin was spotted standing outside their room, staring through the window to their room. Running over to him Minji and I looked through the window just to witness chaos inside.

Jungkook and Yoongi holding each other in a head lock, Jimin grabbing Jungkook around the waist trying to pull him back and Hoseok was in their grabbing Yoongi around his shoulders to pull him off Jungkook but the two very angry hybrids were locked with one another in a some sort of death grip. Clearly neither one of them were letting go of each other.

I heard Minji gasp and she was about to walk in but I stopped her, pushing her back by the shoulders.

"I'll go in. You go turn off the alarm."

Minji nodded and took off running around the corner again.

"Namjoon is on his way. He was at a board meeting." Jin

I heard Jin say but eyes never leaving the mess inside that room. I only nodded and stormed in side the room, locking eyes with Taehyung sitting on the top bunk watching the fighting, like it was nothing. He could of done something to stop this.

"ALL OF YOU STOP IT!!"

Hoseok let go of Yoongi and turned to me stunned by my raised voice but that didn't bother the hybrids at all. I groaned, rolling my eyes and stomping over to the three of them, grabbing their arms that were tightened around each other and pulled them apart. What was surprising that neither one of them tried to struggle against me, they allowed me to move their arms off each other heads and then push them both back from one another by their chests now to stand between the two of them that glare at one another and Jimin to step back and sit down on his bed.

"Now what's going on here? Why are you both fighting?"

I could only ask the both of them, glancing between them. Jungkook did even look at me but to Yoongi, dark eyes never leaving him as he was breathing heavily but Yoongi turned his head to me, meeting my eyes with his angry green cat like eyes Yoongis eyes softened for just a moment before he scoffed, pushing my hand off his chest and rushed out the room. Speed walking passed Jin that watched him walk away quickly. Through the window Jin looked at me and then pointed to the direction Yoongi walked off too and I nodded. I knew what he was saying he was going to go check on Yoongi.

"I'm going to go with Jin to check on him. Are you okay Y/n?" Hoseok

He asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder but I nodded, forcing a smile to him and he nodded back a small smile to copy my forced one and then took off running out the room following Jin and Yoongi.

Now it was just me and these three in the room. My back was turned to them at the moment since I was frustrated and could only stare at the wide open door and strange enough is that neither of them are trying to escape through it.

"Can one of you please tell me wh-"

I was cut off my words when I was suddenly turned around aggressively and pulled into an warm embrace. Their head immediately coming to meet my shoulder, burying their face and taking deep breaths as if smelling my scent. Taehyung only laughed at the bunny's behaviour but Jungkook was hugging me quite tightly to him.

"Can someone please tell me what that was all about?"

I knew Jungkook wasn't going to tell me, instead he resulted in hugging me tight as if I were a doll he lost and just got back for the first time in months.

"Jungkook got angry at Yoongi." Jimin

He pointed to the door, scowling when he mentioned Yoongi's name.

"Why?"

"You're little friend was telling us to stay away from you. That we should stop being childish and possessive over you when actually it is that cat that is possessive over you." Taehyung

My eyes widen to that. I wouldn't of thought Yoongi would do such a thing. I mean I know he doesn't like them or get on with them but I didn't think Yoongi would actually say such a thing.

"And we're not lying about that. He told us to stay away, we told him we couldn't even if we tried to and Jungkook took it as a threat." Taehyung

Pointing to Jungkook he jumped off the top bunk and wiped his hands together. I tried to take the opportunity to step back from Jungkook but he wouldn't let me go, so I was stuck.

"Jungkook when you start to talk to me, we need to talk about what just happened okay?"

I whispered in his human ear and he nodded in to my shoulder. I sighed, and finally hugged him back, feeling bad for not hugging him back in the first place.

"I'll talk to Yoongi when I can."

Jimin nodded and Taehyung just hummed, walking over to the door and shutting it for me. I watched him with a questionable look on my face and he chuckled when he seen my reaction,, turning his back to the door.

"You could of just ran out you know? Try and get out of this place."

"True but we're starting to like it here....with you." Taehyung

Head gestures to me and I glanced towards Jimin to see him eye smiling at me widely and eagerly nodding his head. I didn't know how to respond to that but just kept silent and allowed Jungkook to hug me until he was ready to let go, when ever that may be.

But I do need to speak to Yoongi and ask him what happened.