Chapter twenty-one

~Y/N POV~

It's been two days since I spoken to either hybrid that I share a home with.

I haven't attempted to speak to them and neither have they. In fact it's like we avoid each other in some way and at first I was angry about it but now I'm starting to get a little sad but that doesn't mean my anger was fading away.

I haven't done anything wrong, they just got jealous and put everything on me. I don't understand and in fact they still haven't mentioned that I'm their mate also hurts. To be honest I'm starting to think they're thinking of rejecting me. If they do that it will hurt my feelings greatly, not as much as it would if I was a hybrid but I can still get up set about it. I've come to really like them but now obviously. I'm pissed at them.

Angrily I was cleaning and mopping the floor from some sterilised water I spilt earlier. It's just not been my day so grunting and mopping with the mop I slide the mop across the floor wiping it up. At least it wasn't a lot of the water but still, it's all over the floor and I'm already having a bad day.

"Woah there. What's with all the grunting?" Yoongi

Hearing his voice I dumped the mop in the bucket and turned around to face him as he approached with a worried expression stretched across his face.

"I'm not grunting."

"Yeah you are. It's what you do when you're angry about something. So what's up?" Yoongi

He chuckles and I mentally curse that he knows me too well.

"You don't want to know."

I turned my back to him, picking up the bucket to take to the cleaning closet but Yoongi being stubborn as he is just followed me.

"No, there's something wrong and if something is bothering you then it's better to tell someone about it." Yoongi

I snorted at laugh, putting the bucket and mop into the closet and closed the door.

"You're one to talk. You don't talk about what's bothering you."

"Well I do eventually and you're always there for me to nag to so now it's your turn with me. Just let it all out." Yoongi

He smiles, patting my shoulder and I just sighed.

Yoongi is the last person I should be talking to about this.

"I cant tell you."

Yoongi's smile drops and he just stares at me, keeping that intense eye contact.

"It's them isn't it? They know?" Yoongi

I nod and looked away but I caught sight of Yoongis long slick black tail flicker quickly behind him before coming to a straight tense end.

"So that's why they've been acting weird lately." Yoongi

I looked up at him, furrowing my brows at him but more noticed the way his pointed black ears stood sharp and tall on the top of his head. He's already pissed but he's keeping it together because even if his face remains neutral his tail and ears give him away every time.

"Huh?"

"Don't think I haven't noticed. They've been whispering to each other secretly, keeping well away from me which they never did before and Jungkook just plain ignoring me when he use to make fun of me for just anything he could think of." Yoongi

I hummed at him shifting from one foot to the other.

"But why are they acting so fucking up tight about it?" Yoongi