Chapter three

~Y/N POV~

We left the hybrids in the room for an hour to themselves. No one to be even outside the room either but to allow them to have that space they clearly needed in that room. Their new room to sleep in was ready but yet their injuries have yet to be seen for.

There was lots of discussion as to who would go first and somehow I ended up being the first to be nominated and pushed towards the door of their current room.

To be nervous was an understatement.

I mean what if they kick off and start yelling or attack me or something but everyone assured me they would be outside the doors just in case something happens.

To be honest I felt betrayed that I was going to be the guinea pig.

Standing in front of the door just made me more nervous and I gulped hard and found the courage to knock in the door first just before pushing it open to pop my head through and force a light smile.

Peaking in I found the bunny hybrid laying in the bed staring up at the ceiling tapping his hands on his chest in some sort of rhythm beat and not even sparing me a glance. The other two hybrids were standing next to the window that gives them a view of outside. It seemed like I interrupted their conversation.

"Hi. Hello. Sorry did I interrupt?"

No one said anything but stare at me again blankly. I even seen the way the bunny now stares at me with his side glance but raised brow. I stepped in closer into the room and slowly closed the door behind me but pressed my back to it just to keep distance first. I don't know if they'll attack me yet but I had very small Hope since jin told me how as soon as the hybrids woke up to find Jin and Namjoon in their room that's what kicked everything off earlier.

Now I'm standing in the same room as them and even through the doors I could hear yoongis voice telling Namjoon to just take me out already. Out of everyone Yoongi was the person that hated this idea the most and my brother was not far behind him.

"Erm, my name is Jung y/n. I'm a junior doctor here at this centre."

Again all I get is blinking faces at me except the bunny suddenly sat up on the hospital bed in the centre out of the three beds in one row side by side. His sudden action made me flinch and I found myself sinking back into the door with fear. I wanted to help them but yet I found them scary after seeing them earlier.

The bunny frowned and then turned his head to look towards the wolf and again they exchanged a look again before the wolf looked back towards me.

"I...er...crap. Erm.....if it's okay with all of you. Could I maybe....see your wounds if that's alright?"

I looked towards each of them individually but again no reactions. I sighed heavily and pushed myself off the door slowly and moved towards the small cupboards across the room from the beds but that meant getting closer to the two hybrids by the window. I made sure there was still distance between myself and the closest two and started to take out the bandages, medical alcohol for sterilising wounds and what ever else I need. Gathering it all together on the counter did I brief myself to turn back around to whatever hybrid I make eye contact with first.

Turning around like planned the first hybrid I made eye contact with was the wild cat hybrid. He just blankly stared back at me, not moving just doing nothing but his eyes searching my face for something.

"Can I check your leg please?"

He furrowed his brows together and raised his chin up to look down at me.

"Please? I noticed earlier you weren't standing on it properly."

More silence filled the room and I sighed just to look down at his leg that he still wasn't putting any weight on. I really wanted to have a look at that leg, it worried me more just looking at it. I looked back up to meet his eyes again that carefully searched mine until the wolf hybrid pushed him lightly forward towards me and nodded my way with a slight grunt. The wild cat hybrid staring back at him with widen eyes and pure shock to this but the wolf again just nodded my way again and then the wild cat just lightly sighed and looked down defeated.

I stood there watching this interaction just before he decided to limp over to the nearest bed next to the bunny and pull himself up to sit on the bed and pull up his injured. I took over what supplies I could with mr but didn't move too fast just in case it sets one of them off. It's still kind of shocking that neither of them are trying to attack me yet and the stunned yet intrigued faces by my friends at the window looking in the room told me I wasn't the only one feeling this way.

Coming to stand by the side of the bed next to him which is the closest I have been to either one of them until now. I kind of hesitantly stood beside him examining his leg without touching it but I had to. I glanced around the room to the other two and now see that the bunny was no longer on the bed but over by the wolf now standing close by him but carefully watching me with his friend. I didn't even see or hear him move.

"Can I....erm.....can I touch your leg? I promise I'll be as gentle as I can and if it hurts just hiss or growl at me or something and I'll stop okay?"

I asked him as softly and calmly as possible even if my nerves were all over the place. Again his eyes roamed my face and then finally he nods giving me permission to touch him. Taking a deep breath I carefully reached for his leg that was torn from the bottom of his jeans to just below his knee completely tearing up the side of his leg. I carefully peeled it back from the dried blood and I could see these long claw marks going up his leg. They weren't too deep and I'm sure with his hybrid ability to heal quickly they'll be healed in just a few days but that doesn't mean he doesn't need fixing up to stop any infections.

"Okay, the good news is that it clearly just cuts of the flesh. It's not broken because there's no swelling or a lot of pain when I touch you is there?"

I asked him, looking up to his face once again as I purposely poked at his leg near the shins of his leg since the claw marks are more located to the back of his leg. He shook his head and o smiled at him.

"Good. That means I can just clean it up for you and patch it up with bandages and you'll be healed in a few days but I e don't want it to get infected or we'll have some serious problems with your healing process. Does that sound alright?"

He nods again and pressed his lips into a firm line and shifted on the bed.

"Can I clean it just now and then have a look at the one on your cheek and torso and back? I may need to clean them too and bandage them up."

Again another quiet nod and I smiled widely and yet excitedly that he allows me to do such a thing. I cleaned the cuts on his leg but he growled when I poured on the alcohol but I took no offence to it. It wasn't threatening in anyway and I apologised for it but he seemed okay with me. Then I cleaned his cheek and then he took off his ripped black T-shirt to show off more claw marks around his stomach and back. I didn't want him to lay down to get them treated as it may have hurt him more if I did ask him too so he just sat there on the bed allowing me to treat him while the other two watched.

Now that I was done this hybrid. I still had another two hybrids to look at.

Hopefully they're just as cooperative as the wild cat is.