Chapter thirteen

~Y/N POV~

"Jungkook you can just put Taehyung through to your room. It's the second door on the right."

I pointed down the hallway, taking off my shoes and watched Jungkook walk towards that direction carrying a passed out Taehyung over his shoulder.

"Do you think you'll be okay finding it?"

I asked him but he nodded and disappeared down the hall leaving me with Jimin who now stands close by, jacket and shoes removed but smiling back at me and his tail waving back and forth slowly behind him.

"You have a nice place here Y/n." Jimin

"Thanks. It's just a shame I don't get to show Taehyung around."

He nodded at me, taking my left hand in his.

"Don't take it personally Y/n. Tae likes you a lot, he's just a complicated guy that likes to make things difficult." Jimin

I'll make sure to remember that I guess but still I would of liked him to come here with Jungkook and Jimin conscious but passed out because he had to be tranquilised to get him out of his room since he kicked up a fuss when it was time to go. Even Jungkook fought with him physically about it until I warned him about Hoseok coming with a tranquiliser.

So yeah, it's not my ideal welcome home I would of liked to have had with him but Jimin and Jungkook seem to be more than willing to look around.

"I'll try to remember that Jimin thank you."

"Anytime Y/n." Jimin

It's almost alluring how my names just so happens to roll of his tongue so smoothly, too smoothly actually but it's nice the way he speaks my name. I could listen to his gentle voice all day.

Jungkook finally came back, stuffing his hands into his pockets and curiously looked around the living room. Nose twitching as he sniffed the air around him and ears twitching every now and then.

"Well as you can both see here, that's the living room..."

I pointed towards the room Jungkook was currently standing in the middle of but diverted his eyes to me when I made the first move towards him, Jimin following me since he made it his mission to not let go of my hand and stay close by my side.

"Then over there is the kitchen."

I pointed to the right side of the room and both men whipped their heads to that direction. Jungkook quickly made fast movements towards the kitchen cupboards and stared at it with his wide eyes and then looked over his shoulder to me as if asking for permission.

"Go ahead and take a look for yourselves. I already stocked up all the cupboards and the refrigerator with food and drinks, so we should be all good for now."

Jimin and I entered the kitchen area and watched Jungkook open the cupboards but straight away grabbed a small packet of dried fruit, sniffing the plastic covering first before he again whipped his head to my direction, wide doe eyes shinning back at me and almost pouncing on the spot. I knew what he was doing that for, he wants the dried fruit.

"God, Jungkook if you want it just eat it." Jimin

He laughed, pulling out a stool by the white counter top and finally letting go of my hand. Jungkook scowled at him for a second but returned the questionable wide eyes back to me. I laughed at him because of how cute he seemed to be right now.

"Yes Jungkook you can have them. I bought them for you anyway so help yourself to anything. It's for all of us anyway so you don't have to ask."

Jungkook grew a wide grin and opened the packet up and began munching away on his dried fruit. Repeatedly tapping his foot happily off the tiled floor. He's too adorable.

"Y/n we have a house back home, so you don't need to worry too much about showing us around." Jimin

As I looked back at Jimin, I noticed Jungkook paused mid way of chewing and stared at Jimin with his wide eyes as his bunny ears tensed on the top of his head.

"Oh you do?"

Jimin nods, growing another wide grin and puts his hands on the counter top in front of him, entwining his fingers together.

"Yes we do. Maybe one day we can show you our house." Jimin

I nodded at him and only showed him a smile. I don't know if that's true or not but i'll just humour him but then again it's still unclear how they were found or where they came from in the first place. Plus what need would he have to lie about that?

"That would be nice Jimin."

His eyes lit up and he let out a cute giggle as he brushed back some of his hair from his forehead.

"I think what we should talk about is that job subject I mentioned earlier?"

I walked around the island and close to Jungkook just to close the cupboard he left open. He only stepped to the side so he could see me but continued on listening and munching on his snack.

"Yeah cool. What jobs did you say again? Because we'll do anything." Jimin

"That's good to know but Namjoon said you could work at the clinic with Yoongi."

Jungkook let out a sudden hiss and stepped back, scowling towards me as if I had offended him in some way.

"What?"

"Erm y/n I don't think Jungkook and Yoongi working together would be a good idea." Jimin

"Oh, yeah I know that. Jungkook listen, you won't be working with Yoongi directly I meant you'd do the same jobs he does. None of you will have to spend time together."

Jungkook immediately relaxed and sent an apologetic look my way but I just lightly patted his shoulder before reaching up to caress his cheek that he leaned into before I pulled my hand away.

"Thank god. I mean he seems like he could be a good guy but that Yoongi guy is just plain mean." Jimin

I laughed at that comment but nodded.

"Yeah he can be like that's sometimes but let's get back to the job subject okay?"

The two hybrids nod and Jungkook returns back to his food.

"Okay so you'll just come into work when I have a shift. That way the three of you won't be stuck at home all the time by yourselves and get bored. This will a actually give you all something to do during the day, help us financially and you all still get to interact with other hybrids that way and I'm not talking about Yoongi. Just stay clear of each other."

Again they both nod and I let out a satisfied breath of air, randomly dropping my hands to my sides.

"Well now that's out the way, your home is my home. So your welcome to do whatever you want."

"My home is where ever you are y/n." Jimin

His sweet words caught me by surprise and I stared at him stunned and speechless but he just gazed back at me, showing now regrets or embarrassment. In fact he seemed rather proud of himself right now and even when I briefly glanced over to Jungkook he just nodded at me, adorably chewing his fruit with his puffy cheeks.

These guys are going to be the death of me if they keep acting like this. But I'm their mate after all so I might as well soak it up.