New plan?

Nishinoya walked out of the store withs lots of Gari Gari. He looked at Hinata and Tanaka suspiciously.

Tanaka fakes a whistle and Hinata purposely find faults with Kageyama. Nishinoya sighs. "You guys don't really have to worry. Its (first name)-chan choice anyway.."

"What?! Then... are you not going to snatch her back?! Do you want to go on without doing anything and just give up?! Kageyama say something!!" Tanaka clenched his fist to stop himself from punching Nishinoya.

"Er.... I don't know what to say but, I'm sure no one likes you acting this way. I'm sure everyone loves your idiotic, overconfident and loud personality," Kageyama scratched the back of his head and shrugs.

"Hey!!! Nishinoya senpai isn't an idiot!!! Aren't you the real idiot?!" Hinata growls.

Nishinoya looks at the two quarelling and Tanaka. He then laughs at the usual antics, slowly looking to the ground and smiles. "Sorry guys. Looks like I make you guys worry." Nishinoya looks at Tanaka and Hinata. "Looks like I really need both of your help. Both of you have been trying to get us together right?"

Tanaka looks at Nishinoya with teary eyes and jump on him "NOYA SAN!!!!!!!"

Kageyama stood there awkwardly. Nishinoya pulls away from the hug and walk towards Kageyama, grinning widely. "Thanks Kageyama! You really make me realise how stupid I was just now~"

"What? I said that you were always an id......" Kageyama stop himself and was shock to see something right before his eyes.

The three turn to look at that direction. Right opposite the street, you were holding hands with Oikawa. Nishinoya stop grinning. He wasn't sad either. Instead, he was burning with jealousy. Without any second thought, he shouted across the street.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOU BIG FLIRT?! WHO THE HELL CARES WHO MEETS HER FIRST?!" Nishinoya shouted so loudly that everyone around them could hear. Nishinoya dashed across the street and stand between you and Oikawa. Nishinoya grab Oikawa's shirt tightly.

"Lemme get this straight.. I don't know if you really know her or not. But still, aren't there more prettier, attractive, girls out there? You even have the looks and the height which makes it easier for you but what about me?! Yeah I'm short. Not as attractive as you. Why must you always get everything? Such as talent, looks, height, popularity...." Nishinoya voice slowly gets softer.

Nishinoya slowly release the grip. He turns to look at you. Since both of you are the same height, you could still his face. It hurts a lot to see Nishinoya right now. Why? Cause his eyes reflects his feeling right now. Nishinoya notice the guilty look in your eyes and immediately bring down his hair to cover his face.

"(First name)-Chan, I like you. I really do. I know you are with the Grand King but, that doesn't mean I will give up. Instead..." He turns to Oikawa and points at you. "I'll snatch her from you!!"

Your face became really red. He was so cool you can't stop your heart from beating this hard. But, you already promise Tooru that you won't break up with him within this one week.

Nishinoya bows and dash across the street, again, towards Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama.

"Noya San!!! You were so... Wait why are you crying?!" Tanaka were trying to hold his laughter from Nishinoya's sudden shrink in height even though he was just about to compliment Nishinoya.

"Don't cry Nishinoya Senpai~ You were really cool just now!" Hinata smiles. Kageyama just nods his head.

Nishinoya takes out one Gari Gari happily, still crying though. "Nah~ I didn't know it could hurt this much but its okay." He chomp down the cold Gari Gari within two bites.

Opposite the street, you were still staring at the rowdy boys. Oikawa notice it and holds your hand. "Lets go, (first name)-Chan.. " You nod and begin walking home with Tooru.

THE NEXT DAY~

"Noya San~!!!! The second years in the volleyball team is gonna eat lunch together today~" Tanaka barge in the classroom as soon as the bell rings to show that it is lunch break. "(Last name)-Chan! You're coming with us!"

Nishinoya gets up and pulls you along. "Cool!! Lets go~"

You ended up getting drag by Nishinoya without being able to say anything.

At the rooftop, you see Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Kazuhito already there. They smile at us as soon as we entered. Little did you and Nishinoya knows what they are up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nishinoya!!!! Great confession!! Confess to me too!!! *ahem*

But anyway, what is he even gonna do? And this sudden group lunch... what is the other second years planning to do?

so far everyone says they want Noya san. Well that is what you guys are here for anyway right? Wellll I can't gurantee anything but be sure look forward to my updates~

So as usual, don't forget to vote, comment or follow okay~?