Teases everywhere~

Your heart starts beating faster and faster. You were still on top of Nishinoya but that wasn't the point. You were no longer thinking about it. What you were thinking about is the kissed earlier on.

".....-Chan? (First name) Chan?!" A voice called you.

You came back to reality. And.... You are still on top of him. "(First name) Chan...?" Nishinoya look at you, his cheeks totally flushed.

You then noticed the position the both of you are in. "Ah!! Sorry!! Sorry about that Nishinoya San!!!" flustered, you still didn't move away.

"Ahem... I don't mind you two flirting but can you go elsewhere?" Tanaka clears his throat, smirking at us.

You look at Nishinoya, to Tanaka and back to Nishinoya. After what seems like forever, you finally get up and hide your face.

You hurriedly go and hide behind..... Ennoshita. Well, more like you just hide behind Ennoshita to hide from Nishinoya. "(F-First name) San?" Ennoshita turn to look at you.

His eyes widen when he saw your face. You were closing your eyes tight. One hand were holding onto Ennoshita shirt while the other hand clutch onto your heart. "E-Ennoshita San.... What should I do...? My heart is feeling so fuzzy....." You whispered.

You felt like you can expect good answers from Ennoshita instead of the others. You felt like Ennoshita would help you. You take a short glance at Ennoshita.

Ennoshita looks at Nishinoya who was staying quiet. Tanaka was teasing him though. Ennoshita smiles. "Hm... You don't have to worry about that. You like him right?"

You look down to the ground. "I... I guess so."

Ennoshita pats your shoulder. "Then that should be fine~" He gave you a reassuring smile. You smiled back, feeling relieved.

"Oh? Is Ennoshita San gonna steal (Last Name) Chan from Noya San?" Tanaka turns around and looked at you and Ennoshita.

"Ryuu/Tanaka San!! Stop it!!" You and Nishinoya said in sync. Both of you looks at each other for a split second and looks away.

Tanaka then burst out laughing. "Pfft.. Both of you are totally in sync!!"

You and Nishinoya looks at each other again and laughs too. The other three also began laughing. They were all standing there laughing so much that they didn't realise the second bell ringing. More like they forget that class was going to start any moment.

"Ahem..." a loud, low voice interupted them. You all turn around to see Miyazaki Sensei there. "I'm sorry for ruining your precious laughing moment but class has already started. So, would all of you meet me after school? I'll help you to tell Takeda Sensei too."

The six of you gave a really blank expression for a moment, absorbing what Miyazaki Sensei had just said. That was when you all finally understood what he just say. "EH?!?!?!?"

Miyazaki Sensei shoo-ed all of you back to class. On the way back to the class, Nishinoya were grumbling something to himself. "Why must Miyasen always take our precious time?!"

Nishinoya mumbled to himself. He was being so  childish that you ended giggling at him. Nishinoya notices your soft giggle and blush. You didn't see it though.

The six of you then part ways, going back to their own classroom. This makes both you and Nishinoya alone once again. You were walking slightly ahead of him. "(First name) Chan.... W-what did you and Chikara talk about?"

You turn and looks at him. You weren't expecting that question at all. But Nishinoya's eyes were filled with seriousness. You didn't want to tell him but at the same time, you also don't want to lie. "A-answer me (F-first name) Chan.."

You didn't know what to say. You kept quiet. But after a few second, you decided to confess to Nishinoya. "Well... I told Ennos......" You cut your sentence, remembering about Tooru. About the one week deal.

"Nah... Its nothing. If you want to know, c-can you wait until next week...?" You fiddle your fingers, looking away from his eye.

Nishinoya shrugs. His face changes, thinking about my reply. He then smiles and nods. You sigh in relief. You already know your answer.

"Oi!!!! Aren't you two suppose to go to class now?!" Miyazaki Sensei voice was heard along the corridor.

You and Nishinoya sweatdrops as the two of you ran back to class. When you two arrive at the classroom door, everyone was cheering and whistling at you two.

"Way to go guys!" Said classmate A

"Ooh~ are you guys dating now?" Classmate B snickers.

Both of you turns beet red, and replied in sync. "We're not dating!!!"

Everyone laughs at the two. The chaos goes on for about 10 minutes until the teacher finally manage to settle the class down.

And just like that, lesson goes on as usual. Nah not really. There were still some little teasing in class~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbh, idk how I should end the chapter but anyway, how is it? Looks like everyone support you with Nishinoya~ not bad!

So for now, comment, vote, follow, etc okay?