the path

"Is there anything you need from me? " The boy looks at you with a bright smile.

You look at him and smiles back. "No. Not really. I guess I better get going since I'm just bothering you." You turned around and was about to leave.

"Wait! You don't really have to." You looked at him and blinks several times. "You can just stay here~ Oh and I'm Oikawa Tooru from Aoba Jousai." he offered his right hand.

"L-likewise, I'm (full name). Nice to meet you," you reached out your hand to shake with his.

The both of you exchange smiles. "Since you are here, could it be that you play volleyball too?"

You bit your lips, not saying anything. You look at his face and sees the anticipation on it. You sigh and just shook your head.

Still smiling, he just nod his head and start serving some amazing jump serve. And I really mean it. It's /very/ amazing.

From the time when he serve to the release point, it was really powerful! You stand there with a stunned look on my face. He realized your expression and chuckles. After a while, you snapped out of it and blushed.

The time when by really quick. By the time you noticed the time, it was already late in the evening. You were about to leave this time but then, Oikawa decided to send you home. Why? Because it was already late and you're a girl.

The two of you started walking after he packed up. You guys happily talk and laughed along the way. But little did you realize a very familiar boy along the path.

"(F-first name) Chan?! What are you.... Wait. Why are you with Oikawa?!?!" You looked at the direction the voice came from. You stopped walking.

"(First name) Chan? What's wrong?" Oikawa stop and looked at you.

Ignoring Oikawa,  you just dashed pass Nishinoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it? I write this in class . We were ask to read on some stuff online but instead, I'm here to update ^^ It's a bit rush but I hope you like it~

So anyway, as usual, please comment, vote or maybe follow maybe?