those attentions

A/n: this is not the end yet! \(^д^)/
Anyway, a special thanks to all of you lovely readers. Despite having a few long breaks, thanks for reading! Oh and your votes, comments, I really really want to thank you all personally. Anyway, *slaps self* let's go back to the story shall we?

--------

Its been a few days since Nishinoya confessed to you. Which means, both of you have been together since then! Nishinoya has always been the hyper one. Everyone in class always tends to give Nishinoya all those attention. However, you couldn't get used to all this attention around you nowadays. This is what happen after the confession.

~~~

"Hey, (First name)... We're together now right?"

You smiled slightly as the two of you began to walk towards a conveniece store. "I-I guess so.."

Nishinoya grins widely after hearing your reply. He linked his arms around your neck and whisper, though it was loud as usual. "Then, please take care of me~!!" He then released his arm and began to laugh, walking towards the wrong direction.

"Ah.. Nish-- Yu!! You're going to the wro-..."

"WHOAAAA!! ITS NISHINOYA SENPAI AND (LAST NAME) SAN!! SENPAIII!!" You immediately turned to the direction only to see an orange, hyperactive, male waving at the both of you with a serious looking raven haired at the side. Hinata then began to dash across the road recklessly.

The two of you sweatdrop as the younger gets nearer and nearer. Hinata bends down to catch a quick breathe before looking at the two of you cheerfully. "Did you two make up?"

You were hesitant to reply. However Nishinoya, on the other hand, grins. "Yeah!! Me and (First name) is back to normal~" Nishinoya holds you close and pecks your cheek. "And I have win the battle!!"

Hearing Nishinoya's statement, Hinata began to sparkle radiantly. "So cool!! Then.. er.. erm... What about the Great King?"

Nishinoya cringed upon the said person. He immediately shook his head and looks away. "I... don't know... But anyway!! Go back to Kageyama! I want my precious time with (First name)!" Nishinoya growled slightly.

Hinata smirked. "Heh~ I'll go now, yeah?" With that, Hinata ran back to Kageyama, taking some sneak peek too of course.

The two of you dropped by the store and have a short romantic moment together before going home. Well, you ended up blushing the entire time due to Nishinoya's neverending, blunt, compliments though.

The next day, as soon as the both of you stepped into the class, the whole class began to cheer and cause a really huge uproar.

"They're finally together!"

"Yes!! The class couple is here!! Look at them holding hands~"

And many others. Neither you nor Nishinoya knew how your classmates even know about the news. Ever since then,the attention given to you was.... 10-- no, 100 times more than usual.

As for the volleyball club, it was the same. You and Nishinoya were walking towards the gym. That was when you heard Hinata talking about you and Nishinoya inside the gym. Talk about awkward. However, Nishinoya just pulled you along into the gym. When the both of you enter, most of them, especially Tanaka, roared enthusiastically.

But then, aren't everyone just overreacting? Couples are common in high school right? Well that's not the point.

"(Last name) San!! Watch out!!" A loud voice called out, interupting your mini flashbacks and thoughts.

With a really quick reaction, you notice a stray volleyball heading towards you. However, considering the speed of the ball, getting to a receiving position is risky. You could just dodge the ball but your reflexes did otherwise. As receiving is a no, you began to jump forward before the ball drop. With that palm, you smacked the ball, letting it bounce into the court.

Everyone was dumbfounded. They didn't expect you to actually spike it. Different facial expression could be seen. "That's so cool!! Teach me how to do that!!" Hinata was the first to react... as usual!

You sweatdrop. Its just a normal spike so what was there to teach... or worse, be surprised?

Nishinoya grabbed the ball and stares at it. "She's good..." he mumbled. " Ah... That reminds me.. (First name)! Is you being related to that 'little giant' the only reason why you're this good?"

You blinked. Me? Little giant? Did I tell... Oh yeah I did. You looked down and shrug. Should I tell them about it..?

"(First name).. look at me! There's something else to it isn't it?" Nishinoya slowly walked towards you.

You looked around the court. Everyone's eyes is glued to you. You gulp and looks away. "I... I'll talk about it after practice... okay?" Softly, you take a sneak glance at Nishinoya and mumbled.

"You better tell us.." Nishinoya nods as he gave you a small peck on the lips.