Treat!!

A few minutes have past and Nishinoya have been dragging you. "Nishinoya-San...  W-where are we going?"

He turns to look at you and grins. "Don't worry (First name)-chan.. You can just trust me!!"

"But... I'm not sick at all… I tried telling you earlier but you insist on bringing me," you sigh.

Nishinoya stop walking and turn to look at you. "Eh? Since you're not sick anymore, let's just get some ice cream!! My treat!"

You just sigh and nods since you feel bad for declining the offer. You walk towards a nearby bench and waits for him to buy the ice cream.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

"Here!! I buy the special edition flavour! You should try it cause it's really nice~" he pass you the ice cream cheerfully.

You take the ice cream and thank him. A few seconds later, you start licking the ice cream.

As soon as you take the first bite, you turn to look at him and smiles sweetly "Wah!! You're right Nishinoya-San.. It's really nice~!!"

He paused and looks away. He's cheeks slowly starts to turn red. "(First name)-Chan... You're really cute.." he mumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it? I feel like nishinoya is a bit OC at the ending .. sorry~ >< but.. I wonder how it's like to see Nishinoya being shy towards you~ haha!!