the uproar

"I...." You paused as you look down. If possible, you don't want to hurt anyone. Even without looking at them, you could feel their stares on you. You slowly look up and look at Oikawa.

Oikawa eyes sparkle when your eyes land on him. He started smiling brightly, making it show what was in his mind. It was so obvious that he was thinking that your choice was him. You couldn't help but giggle at his amusing reaction. That giggle only make it seem that your choice is really Oikawa.

Upon hearing that giggle of yours, a person start to feel angry. You could even feel the 'heat' from here. Yes, that person was none other than Nishinoya. However, Oikawa didn't realise Nishinoya's anger. Instead, he was overjoy by the glance you gave him.

You slowly turn to look at Nishinoya. "Er... Are you--"

"(First name) Chan!! So... you're choosing Oikawa afterall?!" Nishinoya stomp towards you leaving only an inch gap. He then tiptoed to make himself look slightly taller, making you slightly intimidated.

"What? N-No! I-..."

And Nishinoya cut you once again. "You don't have to feel bad." He sigh and smiles. "Its fine. Its your decision afterall. I'm sure that trash... I mean, Oikawa will love you the same way." He took several steps back.

That smile. It simply just make your heart cringe. Oikawa who just realise the situation now just look at the scene happening right now. Oikawa approach Nishinoya and gave him a pat on the shoulder. But Nishinoya slapped it away though. "Don't be upset. I'll treat her reallllyyyyy well~"

Nishinoya glares at the taller male. "Wipe that disgusting smile of yours away. I don't need to hear that from you, you trash!"

As the two exchanges glare, you were kept in your own thoughts. It was only being stopped when the two called your name.

"(First name) Chan. You don't have to hold back anymore! I'll shower you with all my love for you~" Oikawa smiles. "I'll make you-..."

An irk pop up as Nishinoya slowly walk away. "Yeah yeah.. Have fun with the dates and all. I'm not (First name) chan's type anyway. I'm not good enough for her isn't it?" Nishinoya mumbles to himself.

But it was all clear. That only hurts you. The tone... everything. "N-NISHINOYA. T-THAT'S NOT IT. YOU'RE WRONG. ITS ALL WRONG. JUST LISTEN TO ME."

Nishinoya turn his head to face you, only to see tears forming in his eyes. "Right. I'm wrong... but... the fact that you chose Oikawa. Its true isn't it?" He let out a weak smile before facing the front again and running off.

You couldn't say anything much left. However, you were clenching your fist when Nishinoya said all those. You then began to tremble in anger as you began cursing and swearing in your mind.

"(First name) chan?" Oikawa holds your shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Unable to control that brimming anger of yours, you growls at the clueless person infront of you. "Okay..? Of course not!! You both got it all wrong!"

Oikawa was about to ask further, only to be stop by the loud sound of the door bursting open. "(FIRST NAME) SAN! WHAT DID YOU DO HUH...?! WHY DID NOYA SAN LEFT? WHY DID HE EVEN CRY? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM?!" Tanaka approached the two of you and start pushing you to the wall. He began to give his infamous intimidating glare as he waits for your reply.

This isn't the right time to bother that monk guy. But since you couldn't control it all anymore, you just shout in Tanaka's face. "Huh?! Its my fault now? FOR GOD SAKE, ITS THAT SHRIMP AND OIKAWA'S FAULT ISN'T IT? THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG AND NOW? THE BLAME IS ALL PUSHED TO ME? HMPH.. AND BESIDES, YOU, AN OUTSIDER, SHOULDN'T INTERFERE!" Due to your height (A/n : remember, you're about Noya's height), getting away from Tanaka was easy.

The whole team was there due to the loud ruckus. "C-Calm down (last name) san, Tanaka.." the easily panic Asahi steps in.

However you ignore the senpai and just stomp away.

Tanaka who didn't expect you to be this mad, stayed quiet. However, Tanaka didn't plan to forgive you after hearing you calling Nishinoya a shrimp.

Oikawa just head home when he realise what he have done. The volleyball club? It was too tense to even continue practice, thus dismissing them after everything was slightly cooled down.

That night, neither you, Nishinoya, Tanaka nor Oikawa ate dinner, making the adults at home worried.