Run away!!

"(First name)-Chan... You're really cute..."He mumbles.

You blink several times to make sure what you heard were correct. You took a short glance at him only to realise that he is turning redder after each second.

"Er... Ni-Nishinoya San? Erm... I-I need to g-go now," you start running off immediately after telling him, leaving Nishinoya behind.

As you ran back to school to get your school bag, many questions start to linger in your mind and the sentence, 'you really are cute' , keep on replaying in your mind.

THE NEXT DAY..

You walk in the classroom and hurriedly walk over to your seat. You look over at Nishinoya's seat only to see it empty at the moment. You sigh in relief as you don't know how to face him.

As soon as the school bell rings to show that lesson is going to start, the door flipped open.

"I-I'm not late right?" Nishinoya looked around the class as he pants heavily, trying catch his breath.

The class began to laugh. "Don't worry Nishinoya, You made it just on time!" a boy shouted across the class.

Nishinoya laughs along with the class. "Haha, you're right! That was close~" he walked cheerfully towards his seat.

When he walked past your table, both of your eyes met. Without thinking, you immediately looked down to your table. The teacher walked in a few seconds later. With that, the class goes on as per normal.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Noya San!! You coming for practice today right? Oh, and where were you during morning practice? Everyone was worried you know," the same guy with a monk look from yesterday barged in the class as soon as school ended.

"Oh Ryu!! Uhm... Wait for a moment yeah?" Nishinoya called out from his seat as he looked at you.

You were about to run off but Nishinoya managed to grab your wrist. "(First name) Chan. Stop running away from me!" You looked at him as you try to break free but failed to do so.

The monk guy walked towards the both of you. "Oh? What is this? Are you running away from Noya San?"

Ignoring the monk guy, you just sigh. "W-what is it Nishinoya San?" You looked at the floor, trying to keep your composure.

"How about coming to see our practice? You don't have anything to do right?" He grins widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomen for not updating~ I ended up busy with er.. some stuff? *ahem ahem* well.... actually not really.. GAH THAT DOESN'T MATTER FOR NOW >< So how about another update for an apology? *winks*