journey home.

It's already late in the afternoon. The second years were walking back home. It was silent. Not a single person spoke. You sighs as you recalled the scene earlier in the day.

It was after school and the second years were gathered outside Miyazaki Sensei's office. They entered, only to see a really disappointed look on his facial expression.

"I'm really disappointed in all of you! Going late for class is bad enough but disrupting everyone's lesson time is worst!"

All of us stood there silently. We didn't make any eye contact with Miyazaki Sensei. Not a single smile was seen.

"No reason at all? Good! Then all of you will be suspended from club activities for 2weeks!" Miyazaki Sensei smiles.

"Eh?! That's unreasonable at all!! 2 weeks is too much!!" Tanaka reprimanded.

"Talking back? Then how about 3 weeks?" All of us immediately shook our head. With that, their 2 weeks suspension begins.

END OF FLASHBACK>

Everyone walked silently. They just look at the floor, dragging their feet. That is when you thought of something. Something that might lift their spirits.

"Er guys..?" You stopped walking, gathering their attention. They all stopped a few meters away from you and turn to look at you.

"Miyazaki Sensei said that you're not allowed to go for club activities right?" They nod. "That doesn't mean that you guys can't play volleyball at other places right?"

Ennoshita looks at you and smiles. "So you are saying that we can go play it elsewhere right?"

You smiles back at Ennoshita and nod. Everyone's face brightens up. "Uwoooh!!! You're so smart (first name) San!!!" Tanaka smacked your shoulder.

You rubbed your shoulder and looks at the boys. You were happy to see everyone back to normal. Tanaka and Nishinoya were complimenting you nonstop during the journey home. When it is time to part ways, Ennoshita goes towards you. "It's just you and him now.. So why don't you make use of this chance?" he whispered.

A light shade of pink appeared on your cheek. You were about to say something back but Nishinoya voice stop you. "Oi~ (first name) Chan!! You coming?" He waves towards you.

Ennoshita gave you a light push. "You don't have to worry. We'll help you out if you need any help!"

You felt reassured as you ran towards Nishinoya. "Thanks Ennoshita San!"

You reached beside Nishinoya. You were still unsure if you should tell him your feelings. "(F-first name) Chan... What were you and Chikara talking about just now?"

You were surprised to hear Nishinoya ask you that. You look down and shake your head. "It's nothing. Besides, you'll know about it soon."

Nishinoya shrug. He was curious about what you meant but at the same time, he doesn't want to force you to say it.

The two of you walk silently. You look at the starry sky. Nishinoya stops walking. "(First name) Chan. Could you give me some of your time?"

You stop and turns to look at him. He's face was filled with seriousness. You gulped and slowly nods.

"Actually, I.... I re......"

"(First name) Chan!!!  I miss you so much!!" Fast footstep were heard as it came closer and closer.

In less than 10 seconds, Oikawa was seen hugging you from behind. "(First name) Chan~" He snuggles on you.

"Tch. What are you doing here grand king?" Nishinoya growled.

"Me? I'm here to see my girlfriend of course~" He grins.

Oikawa then gives Nishinoya a 'I'm not giving her to you' smile. Nishinoya sticks his tongue out and give Oikawa a 'Oh, I'm so stealing her'  smile.

You just look at the two in confusion. You slowly pulls yourself away from Oikawa. "Tooru...  I'm sorry.. I don't think I can keep the deal."

Oikawa eyes widens. "W-what are you saying?" He pause and looks at Nishinoya. He walks towards Nishinoya. "What did you say to her? You make her say this right?!"

Nishinoya shrugs. "What makes you so sure? And deal? Are you making her do something?"

The two males continue to question each other. You couldn't stand this. You take a really deep breath. "Shut the freaking hell up! No one ask me to say or do anything! I'm the one who decide all this!! Aren't you two just suppose to be volleyball rivals?!"

Oikawa and Nishinoya stop and turns to look at you. "Yeah... volleyball rivals only..." Nishinoya mumbles.

Oikawa nods. "Then I guess tomorrow. At the nearby volleyball court! We'll see who deserve (first name) Chan!" With that Oikawa stomp away.

You sigh. "This isn't what I meant but whatever...."

"Tomorrow..? Wait who else should I ask?!?!?! We're suspended from club activities so the others shouldn't know about this!! Damn it!!"

You look at Nishinoya and smiles slightly. "Hm... Don't worry, I'll help you. But for now, I guess you can just tell the other second years." You ran back home, leaving the confused Nishinoya behind.

You felt like it isn't that bad to help Nishinoya out at times like this. As soon as you reached home, you immediately grab a change of clothes and ran to a childhood friend house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm. After what seems like so long. Here! An update! Sorry I wasn't in a good mood. More like I never was lately. But still, here!

What do you think 'you' are going to do? And to a friend house? Hm.. I wonder what will happen? If the second years battle against seijoh...  will they even stand a chance?

For now, vote, comment, follow etc~ ^^