The note

A/n: i just realise how lonely you guys were so.... you actually have a friend okay? Please think of a name for her~^^

~~~~~~~~~~

The atmosphere in the class had been very bad for almost a week. You who goes back to being a quiet person that doesn't stand out and Nishinoya being the noisy type of people that attracts everyone attention. Well, it have always been like this but this is different. None of them had uttered a single word to the other.

Before this, you had never realise how impactful Nishinoya is in your life. However, with the ways things are, it seems like going back to how it was is an impossible task.

The day after the incident, the whole class were making a huge ruckus. Going on and on about some bet, about their plans and so on. But when the see that there was no reaction in you two, they felt like leaving you guys alone is good for now. The teachers? They seem to be somehow clueless about it, thus the slight mocks in between lesson still continues.

That was when your close friend, (F/n) appear. Ever since you start hanging out with the volleyball club members, your friend have always been nice enough to let you hang out with them. (F/n) had always felt lonely but seeing your situation now, she decides to be there for you.

"(First name).. please cheer up soon. I don't like to see the sad (first name) you know?" She shrug as she pulled your cheeks. "Smileeeee~!!"

You chuckles lightly and pulls her hand away gently. "That hurts (f/n)!" You pout, only to make your friend laughs.

After things have finally calmed down a little, your friends turns to look at you. "The thing with Oikawa San is already settled right? So when are you going to move on to settling things with our fellow schoolmates?"

As soon as you heard that, you immediately looked away, avoiding her eyes. However, after doing so, you suddenly regret doing so. Reason is, Nishinoya also does the same and you two were both looking at each other's direction. But none of you seems to look away though. Probably because its been a while since you both made eye contact?

As you were looking at Nishinoya's direction, you didn't know what to do. To smile, or to keep a straight face... You don't even know what is a good thing to do for now.

As for Nishinoya, he just stares at you intently, with no intention of looking away even for a mere second. He seems to want to say something but at the same time, he seems to be forcing himself to not put on any reaction though.

"....noya...!! Nishinoya..!!" After a few times of repeated calling, Nishinoya finally snapped of it. "Uh .. yeah...?"

"He's calling for you..." random classmate A points to the door at the classroom. "That Tanaka person..."

Nishinoya looked at the door, back to you, and finally at Tanaka. "Give me a moment, Ryuu."

Nishinoya get up from his seat as he approached you. "(Last name) San.... Sorry for wasting your time this past few weeks." Nishinoya mumbles as he placed a small piece of paper on your table before walking away.

You didn't have anytime to react so you just looked at him blankly. You watched as the male slowly make his way out of the class towards Tanaka. That was when you noticed something different. The way he called you. Its not '(First name) Chan'. Instead, it was '(Last name) San.'

As Nishinoya were no longer in your sight, you slowly looked at the piece of paper he dropped on your table. Your friend decide to leave you alone, letting you have your own time to read the note.

Thanks to your friend, you slowly reach out to the note. Your hand was trembling, afraid of what will be written in there. You gulped as you flipped open the note.

(Full name)...
Things are different now. My feelings for you? You have totally crushed it. But despite all this, will you please meet me at the back of the school after school? I'll be waiting.
Nishinoya Yu.

"I crushed.... his feelings...?" You muttered, under your breathe.