These feelings

"Noya San? You're blushing really badly. Did (last name) Chan do something?" Tanaka looked at you suspecting that you did something.

You looked at Tanaka innocently as you shook your head. Still suspecting you, Tanaka looked back at Nishinoya.

"Don't worry Tanaka..  He is just being shy towards (last name) San," Tsukishima started smirking as he walk towards captain to get the meat bun.

Tanaka looked at Nishinoya in confusion. "Really?"

"What are you talking about? I... I'm just starting to feel cold so yeah!!" Nishinoya smiles cheerfully.

And with that, the subject dropped. Everyone took the meat buns and walked back towards the direction of their home. Coincidentally, Nishinoya and you happen to walk the same way.

The two of you walked silently. Feeling awkward, you looked at Nishinoya, about to say something. "So..." both of you say in sync. You giggle and let him say first.

"(First name) Chan...  Will you come to see our practice again? I'm sure everyone enjoy your presence today," he looks at you with anticipation.

"But I'm just outsider.."

"That doesn't matter. You enjoyed yourself today right?"

You looked at him and thought, "must be the wish from the shooting star." You smiled and looked at him.

Without hearing your answer, he smiles happily and sighs in relief. "Thank goodness~"

THE NEXT DAY, AFTER SCHOOL.

You looked at Nishinoya and thought, "Why do I always feel this way towards him?"

The both of you walk towards the gym together. As usual, Nishinoya were rambling on and on cheerfully. When we reach the entrance of the gym, you stopped and take a deep breath. Nishinoya just chuckled as he opened the door, "hey guys!!"

You followed behind him.  You looked at the members and smile awkwardly. Most of them looks at you and gives you a welcoming smile.

"(Last name) San is here again!!" Hinata starts running towards you. "(Last name) San, can you give me some tips so I can be like the little giant? I really want to be an ace!!"

You looked at him awkwardly. "I-I don't think that's possible as me and him play a different part in volleyball.." You replied him with a sad tone, hoping he won't feel sad about it.

You thought that he would be sad about it but instead , he looked at you excitedly. "Then what are you? Middle blocker? Setter?"

Captain walk towards you. "I guess everyone is curious about that right?"

Asahi gives a slight nod while Sugawara just give his usual refreshing smile. Nishinoya and Hinata looked at you with an eager look.

You didn't want to say it but after seeing the look in Nishinoya's eye, you looked down and mumble. "I was the Libero back in middle school... My school captain ask me to be the wing spiker but I reject her.."

"Eh? Why? You'll be a good wing spiker~" Hinata looks at you, confused. You just smile and kept quiet as you don't want them to know more about you.

Tanaka was about to say something to but immediately stop when he heard the door open. Kiyoko entered and was about to put her bag down but... "KIYOKO SAN!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TODAY TOO~!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya run happily towards Kiyoko.

As you see the scene happening, your heart began to ache. A single tear also began to form without you realizing. You ran past everyone as fast as you could and out of the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So why do you think she feel this way? OK. Thats a stupid question. I'm sure you all know why~ hehe. So that's all for today~ Oh yeah.. How about a dedication to the first comment? *smiles*

Ps: I happen to see this online. It's like some people thinks that little giant and Takeda Sensei might be the same person!! I swear it will be interesting if it's true >3<