The two lacking position

You were running to a childhood friend house. You didn't want the match to be unfair. You know that the second years isn't weak but.... They won't be able to do well. How do you know? Well.... you've been going to see them practice and analyse them~

MEANWHILE, AT NISHINOYA SIDE.

Nishinoya didn't have any idea what you are going to do. But he still called the other second years. The call between Nishinoya and Ennoshita was the longest.

"Chikara!! Some stuff happen and we're gonna battle against Seijoh! The third years can't know about it though..."

"Nishinoya... I don't mind about that but if it's only the second years, aren't we lacking some positions?"

And they start talking about positions. Yeah. They were lacking a setter. And they don't even know what you are going to do.

At that point of time, all they have was a libero, a middle blocker, and three wing spiker. So they need another middle blocker and a setter. Nishinoya and Ennoshita starts to get worried.

BACK TO YOU

You were still running to your friend house. You haven't met that friend for a long time though. Your mind starts to think some stuff.

Hmm... If I'm not mistaken, Tecchan's younger brother plays middle blocker. I hope he will help us. But setter.... Who should I ask?

Without realizing, you have already reach 'Tecchan' house. You called out from the doorstep and soon, a tall lanky guy appear. You were shocked to see him there.

Tecchan then appeared and invite you in. And just like that, you ended spending the night there, talking about stuff.

THE NEXT DAY~

It was a really bright Saturday morning. The second years were told to meet you slightly earlier at a cafe near the volleyball court.

"Where the hell is (First name) San?! She told us to be here early and she's not even here yet? Don't tell me....." Tanaka grumbles.

"Ryu wait.... I'm sure there's a reason for her to be late!" Nishinoya stop Tanaka from saying any further.

"Tanaka, Nishinoya. She's already here with..... Wait why the hell is he here?!"  points outside the glass pane.

The others turn to look at the direction, only to see you and a tall guy entering the store. They didn't really know who Kinoshita is talking about.

When you and the guy get closer, they notice another tall familiar guy behind. "Eh?!?! T-Tsukishima? What are you doing here?!?!"

You shrugged. "Er.. There's a reason to this. Besides, you guys are lacking another middle blocker  right?"

The second years nod diligently. Feeling assured since no one say anything, you smile and add on. "So this guy here is Tsukishima's brother, Akiteru. Tecchan, this is the second years."

The second years were still confused in this. They were whispering among themself but.... Whatever Tanaka and Nishinoya say can just be heard.

Akiteru smiles and looks at every single one of them. "So these are my juniors? So which one of you is the wing spiker?"

"It's me, the baldy there and the dead eye person there." Kinoshita points at the three wings spikers.

"Oi what do you mean by baldy?!?!"

Akiteru ignore Tanaka then looks at Kazuhito and Nishinoya. "Hm... You must be the middle blocker and you are the libero right?"

"Yeah but are you saying that because of my height?!" Nishinoya snarled.

Tsukishima just snickered. Nishinoya glared at Tsukishima. He points towards Tsukishima and looks at you. "(First name) Chan! What is he even doing here?!"

You sigh. "Well... I know Tecchan since young but.... I forget about Tsukishima being Tecchan younger brother. But nevermind! He promise not to tell anyone so yeah! And about the setter.... I'll play that. Since no one is free today."

"Eh?!?!? You? As a setter?! Can you even....." Tanaka was the first to speak.

"I've been watching you guys spike anyway so I can roughly tell where your comfort zone is. Tecchan help me to get back my touch last night anyway."

"But wait... This is a battle between me and that guy! You can't fight with us!" Nishinoya raise his voice. "It wouldn't mean anything if you play with us!!"

"But Nishinoya.. It's not like we have a cho-.... Wait isn't that Kageyama?!" Ennoshita points outside the glass pane.

The second years stay silent as they look at each other. They nod and 'zooomm'!! Tanaka ran out of the cafe.

"Kageyama!!!! Wait right there!!!"

Kageyama flinched, only to see his senpai behind. He did as told and wait for Tanaka to catch up to him. Tanaka looks at Kageyama for a while. He then pulled Kageyama into the store.

When they were in the cafe, Kageyama looked at the eight of them in confusion. Nishinoya stands up and bang the table. "Don't tell the third years about this but...." Nishinoya pause and look at the other second years.

"Play for us please!!" They said it together in sync.

Kageyama sees the seriousness in the second years eyes. He didn't want to shatter their will or let alone let them down. Kageyama nods even though he have no idea what was going on.

Now, the nine of them settle down and were chomping down their food. You somehow felt relieve you don't have to play. But then you want to support them. You look at the boys one by one. You then smile.

"Guys! I have thought of a strategy! Tecchan will also be playing and that means that the wing spiker power has been raised! And with Tsukishima and Kageyama here, it is better!"

The strategy meeting goes on until it was time for them to gather at the court. Their victory isn't confirm... especially when they didn't know who would be playing for Seijoh. As they arrived the court, all of them were already in battle mode.

"You're finally here! And I thought you will run away~" Oikawa smirks.

Nishinoya steps forward and emits out a really intimidating aura. "Run away? Well we'll be here even if we're not ready! No man would run away from the battle anyway."

And with that, the two continues quarrelling. You sigh. "Okay we'll be starting now!! Two sets! I'll be the referee for this match!"

The two teams get to their positions. The main lineup is playing for Seijoh. As for Karasuno? Well starting members is Tanaka, Nishinoya/Kazuhito, Ennoshita, Kageyama, Tsukishima and Kinoshita. Yeah, Akiteru shall reserve first~

Oikawa pass the ball to Tanaka. "The weaker team shall start first~" Tanaka growled.

Tanaka then gets into the serving position. "Start!" You shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An update... yay!! Go erm....  Karasuno team? Not really team but anyway go and win it!!

So anyway how was it? Hope the second years really win. But... it's against the normal Seijoh lineup!! But anyway yeah.. they'll do it somehow. Or maybe not...