just serve it!!

Tanaka took a deep breathe as he start to serve the ball. The serve itself were more powerful than usual but.... Unfortunately, the ball was serve towards Seijoh's libero. He perfectly receive it and send the ball towards Tooru's direction. Tooru then toss it to Iwaizumi. The ball then zoom pass the court but luckily enough, Nishinoya manage to dash towards the ball, keeping the ball in play.

Nishinoya smiles with satisfaction as the ball headed to Kageyama. Kageyama... Well he look lost somehow. He just toss the ball to Tsukishima and thank god. They manage to get the first point.

The game goes on and on but Seijoh manage to overtake Karasuno's score, making the gap wider and wider. Tanaka couldn't take it and call for a timeout.

"OI WHAT KIND OF PLAY IS THAT?! KINOSHITA, KAZUHITO!! CAN'T YOU JUST CALM DOWN AND TAKE IT AS A PRACTICE MATCH? ENNOSHITA TOO! YOU'RE GIVING AWAY TOO MANY FREE POINTS TO THEM!! AND KAGEYAMA.... CAN YOU JUST STOP LOOKING SO LOST?! BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU, NOYA SAN HAVE TO COVER MORE THAN USUAL Y'KNOW! LOOK AT THE FRIGGIN SCORE. 10 POINT GAP... HOW MUCH WIDER DO YOU WANT IT?" Tanaka roared.

Nishinoya just chuckle lightly as he pat Tanaka's back. "Ryuu, you should calm down too. Look. In terms of strength, we're no match. But remember. We have beaten them in inter high! Besides, if we can't prove to them our powers without the key players, are you saying we are weak? Kageyama. You have even start to practice tossing to the other second years right? So why don't you just put faith in them? Surprise them with our er..... surprise!" He grins.

The others manage to loosen up somehow. Tsukishima? Well, he just keeps the same uninterested face. They went back to the playing court as the give out a more serious vibe. "We're ready now!!" Tanaka called out.

The other team get to their position and.... it was Oikawa's turn to serve. The Karasuno team tries to stay focus. Oikawa does his usual jump serve. It were going to Ennoshita direction. Ennoshita didn't falter at all and tighten his posture. The ball hit his wrist and fly upwards. "Sorry guys!! Cover!!"

The ball flew towards Kageyama area. "Heh~ Not bad Chikara!" Nishinoya grins while Kageyama toss the ball to Tanaka.

"Oryaa!!! Don't you dare look down on us!!" And there you go. They finally score a point after so long.

Nishinoya ran towards Ennoshita and smiles widely. "See? You can do it if you try~" Ennoshita sighs. Kinoshita and Kazuhito suddenly felt a burning sensation. "Yosh! We're not gonna lose!"

With more determination, even if the receive earlier on might be a fluke, they tried their utmost best to try counter the other team's attack. The point gap have lessen slightly to 6 points. The point now? Well its 13-19.

Now, Kazuhito is off court, making Nishinoya in. That is when Kazuhito as Tecchan something. "Er... Tsukishima brother.. Aren't you going to play too?"

"Play? Play what?" Tecchan asked, his eyes still glued to the match.

"Huh? Didn't you say you will sub in and play for us?"

Tecchan stood up. "Oh yeah!! Right! I did say that right? Sorry. Totally forgotten about that~"Tecchan just let out a small laugh.

Kazuhito just facepalmed. "Its unbelievable to think that you and Tsukishima are siblings" He mumbles softly.

Tecchan didn't quite hear it though. He stood up and walk towards you and grins. "I'm subbing in when Seijoh gets 20."

You look at Tecchan and teases. "But can you even get in sync with them?"

Tecchan growls. "Obviously no! I didn't even play with those kids before!!" You smirk and argued back.

As the two have their mini argument, you soon heard Tooru calling out to you. "(First name) Chan!! We scored another point!!"

You and Tecchan look at Tooru and back to the mini scoreboard. "O-oh okay! And player substitution for Karasuno!!" You hurriedly update the scoreboard.

Tecchan enters the court and Kinoshita leaves the court. Tecchan says something to Kinoshita and pats his shoulder. But then... That is when Tecchan realise that it was his turn to serve. He turns to look at Kinoshita. "Damn it!! Why didn't you tell me that it is your turn to serve now?!"

Kinoshita blinks several times. "Er... You didn't even ask..."

Tecchan sighs. "well whatever~" Tecchan takes several deep breathe. He took too much breathe, making all us impatient.

"TECCHAN! JUST STOP BREATHING AND FREAKING SERVE IT! JUST HOW NERVOUS ARE YOU?!" You growled.

Tecchan shout back. "Shut up (First name)!! I'm not nervous at all!!" Tecchan holds up the ball as he prepares to serve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally... done.... Low quality work i guess. But i felt like i shouldn't make you people wait longer so yeah. I've been losing motivation in everything so yeah. Sorry for slow update. As usual, vote, comment, etc~ thanks!