What?!

"RYU!! YOU GOT IT WRONG!! I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING TO HER!!" Nishinoya gets up immediately and starts chasing after the bald guy.

Blushing furiously, you look out to the corridor and sigh. You take both of the class logs and walks out of the classroom, towards the faculty office.

"Wait now that i think about it... I wonder what Nishinoya-San write," you flipped the class log open and flips to today's date.

Your eyes move from word to word. "What the hell is this? He can't even write decently!!" You starts bursting out in laughter.

That was when your attention moves towards the bottom of the page.

「 Today, Miyasen ask me to go late for practice. Need revenge. I want to see Kiyoko-San. But, she's interesting. And cute!! So its ok now╰( ≧◇≦ )╭  」

You immediately close the book. You walked briskly to the faculty office as you mind starts to linger.

.

.

.

.

"Man... Where is he... Oh! (First name)-chan!! Have you seen Ryu? I still ca.... Woah what happen?! Are you sick?! Lets bring you to the nurse office!! " Nishinoya runs towards you as he spotted you.

"N-n-nothing!! I-i'm per-perfectly fine Nishinoya-San.. You don't have to wo-worry," you reply awkwardly.

Nevertheless, he still grabs your hand and starts running to the nurse office.

A FEW MINUTES LATER~

-click-

Nishinoya turns the knob several times. "Its .... lock. Maybe," looks at you and grins. "I know where to make you rest!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like its crappy but meh~ ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ just comment ok? Please~ I wanna improve~ *puppy eye*