A relative of ....

Many sounds were heard. From the sound of smacking the ball to the sound of the ball hitting the floor to the squeaking of their shoes. You looked over at your classmate as he kept the ball in play.

FLASHBACK

[ "How about coming to see our practice? You don't have anything to do right?" He grins widely.

"Practice? Why?"

"Oi oi, if Noya San ask you to go just go!" The monk guy looks at me with a 'do what he as you to do' face.

Nishinoya looks at the monk guy triumphly and back to you. "OK let's go~!!" He drags you to the school gym, not even allowing you to reject the offer. ]

BACK TO PRESENT~

"Ah!! (First name) Chan!! Watch out!!" A voice called out.

You lookedup and see a ball flying towards you. Instinctively, you step a foot back and receive the ball perfectly, returning it to a raven haired guy which seems to be their setter.

Nishinoya looked at you in surprise. "H-how can you receive it like 'fwoosh' and 'zoom' back to the setter so perfectly?!"

The next moment, all the other members stopped their practice and were looking at you. Not knowing what to say, you turned around and ran towards the door. But... as soon as you were about to open the door, a female student entered.

"Kiyoko San!!! How are you doi....  Wait that's not important now. STOP HER FROM RUNNING AWAY KIYOKO SAN!!" Nishinoya shouted across the gym, from where he was standing.

The female student, whose name is Kiyoko, looked at you and back to Nishinoya with a confuse look.

Even without the female help, you were so surprised to see a beautiful person that you can't even move.. Not even an inch.

"OK now (First name) Chan!! Let me ask you again.. How can you receive it like 'fwoosh' and 'zoom' it back to the setter so perfectly?" Nishinoya asked you again as he walked towards you.

"Nishinoya.. You are scaring her you know.." a  silver haired guy say. "Er... how about you sit down and watch over our practice a little longer?" He smiles at you warmly. You just nod as you followed behind the Kiyoko person.

AFTER PRACTICE.

As soon as their practice end, Nishinoya run towards you. As he runs towards you, the other members look at Nishinoya in curiosity. "So, (First name) Chan.. I-I'm sorry if I sc..." Nishinoya was about to apologise for something but was cut off by an orange haired guy.

"Ne, are you Nishinoya's girlfriend or something? Are you? Oh I'm Hinata Shoyo by the way," Hinata looked at you excitedly.

"N-no I'm not his gi...."

"Oh? So Nishinoya do have a girlfriend. I'm surprised he can find someone so easily despite that height," a tall glasses boy started making fun of Nishinoya along with freckle guy.

"Tsukishima!! Yamaguchi!! That's rude!! Crouch down! No, wait, sit down! Get yourselves lower than my line of sight!!" Nishinoya glares at the two.

You blinked a several times and ended up bursting out of laughter. Nishinoya glares at you. "W-why are you laughing?! Is it because of my height too?!"

You just end up laughing even more until the other members end up looking over at the big commotion you guys were creating.

"Oh is something fun happening? Why am I not included?" The monk guy walked towards us.

"Nothing!!"Nishinoya forced a smile at the monk guy and looked at you. "OK now seriously.. What exactly are you?"

"I'm... I'm... I'm a human! A normal high school girl~" you replied cheerfully.

"Oh.. Someone just got own~ Does it hurt?" The glasses boy snickered again.

"Shut up Tsukishima!! And you! I meant by that 'fwoosh' receive earlier!!"

The gym became quiet, all waiting for your reply to Nishinoya's answer. You tried to think up of any lie but, none seems to be legit. You look at almost everyone's eyes and see the seriousness in it. "Fine.. I'm just a relative of whom you call the little giant and... We just happen to practice together when we were young."

No sound was heard for a few seconds until... "When you say little giant, you mean the little giant?!" Hinata looks at excitedly. "That's really cool!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now what? You are the little giant's relative? Haha tbh I was thinking of making her an ex player or something but.. I ended up making it like this~ Now what will happen? What do you think? Comment it maybe?