kiss kiss fall in love~♪

"Now now, lets enjoy some second year bonding!!" Tanaka grins as he sits beside Ennoshita.

Nishinoya smiles and sits beside Tanaka. "Yeah!! (First name)-Chan~ Just take a seat okay?" Nishinoya smiles at you.

You can't resist the smile and just awkwardly take a sit beside Nishinoya. You were wondering why you were there in the first place though. That is when you see Tanaka whispering something to Ennoshita. You looked at them in confusion.

You open your lunchbox and began to eat. Tanaka and Nishinoya is being rowdy as usual. Ennoshita is trying to ask them to be quiet. Kazuhito and Kinoshita? Well, they were just laughing at the scene. You can't help it but laughs too.

The scene finally change when Tanaka suddenly choke on his food. "Ryuu!!! Are you okay?! Water... WAIT WE HAVEN'T BUY WATER YET!!!! I'M GONNA BUY DRINKS FOR EVERYONE~ AND RYUU, DON'T DIE YET!!" With that, Nishinoya dash out of the rooftop.

"(First name)-San, you should follow him too. There is no way he can bring all the drinks up here himself anyway," Ennoshita smiles. Youcnod and runs out towards the vending machine.

MEANWHILE AT THE ROOFTOP

"Nice act Tanaka! Our plan seems to be working well~" Kazuhito pats Tanaka's back.

"Yeah. You even scared me for a moment!" Ennoshita adds on.

Tanaka just laughs it off. "Ahahaha thanks~"

BACK TO YOU

You ran as fast as you can and see a sprinting Nishinoya infront of you. You smiles and start speeding up your speed to catch up with him "Nishinoya San!!!!" You called out to him.

Nishinoya turns around with a shocked expression. "(F-first name)-Chan?! What are you doing here?"

You smiled and were beside Nishinoya now. "Well, Ennoshita San said that it isn't possible to carry all the drinks to the rooftop alone. So I'm going to help you!"

Nishinoya was left speechless. After a moment of silentness, he begins laughing. "Ahahahaha well thanks I guess~"

The two of you ran to the vending machine, laughing hysterically. Schoolmates were all staring at both of you like as if you two were insane. But you didn't care. You just laugh without even knowing why.

We spent about 5minutes at the vending machine. Well, because 3minutes were taken by you and Nishinoya to decide on the drink, 1 minute to buy the drinks, and the last minute for the both of to decide who carry what. The two of you happily chitchat and goes back to the rooftop.

When the both of you finally reach the rooftop, you were surprised to see everyone of them smiling. No, its more like a 'aww~ they're so close to each other~ I wonder if there was any progress?' smile.

You blushed furiously and growls at them. "Stop smiling like that baka!!!"

As for Nishinoya? Hmm... He is just an idiot to know the meaning of the smile. He just smiles idiotically back at the four boys.

You sigh and pass them the drinks before continuing the meal. Nishinoya does the same. He seems glad to see Tanaka was fine though.

The six of you enjoyed the times. You even forgot about the awkwardness you felt earlier on. But as usual, the first bell starts to ring. It just have to ruin the calm yet rowdy atmosphere.

All of you get up and was heading to the respective classes. Still being rowdy, you just laughs at the two noisy duo. Little did you realise the staircase infront of you.

"Ah!!! (First name)-Chan/San!!!! Watch out!!!!" Ennoshita and Nishinoya called out.

But it was too late. You already step forward, only to fall down the stairs. You feel someone holding your arms. You didn't know who it belongs to as you were closing your eyes tight. As the two of you fell, he slowly pulls you into a hug.

.

.

.

.

THUD!!! He protects you from hitting the floor by making him land instead. But, that is not all. You felt something being pressed on your lip. You slowly open your eyes to see a deeply blushed Nishinoya kissing you.

You hurriedly pulls away. "S-S-Sorry about t-that!! A-are you okay?"

Nishinoya covers his face with his hand. "Y-yeah. I'm fine... My back just hurt a little." He muttered.

The time seems to stop when you finally realised your feelings. "My fast heartbeating for him is really real. I like him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? From not noticing the stairs, to the hug, to the kiss!!! It lasted for only a few second though... But from there, you realised your feelings cause, KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE~~~♪

Okay sorry. The chapter title is Ouran high school opening~ But anyway, Nishinoya protects you. Thank god he didn't hit his head~ Hope nothing is wrong with his back!

Okay so, as usual don't forget to comment, vote, follow, etc...~ ^^