Shooting Star~☆

The gym suddenly gets noisy once again after hearing your reply to the long awaited question. You stood there dumbfounded. Everyone make a lot ruckus about it especially Hinata.

Hinata was the first to speak up after hearing your answer. He started rambling on about his admiration on the little giant. His eyes, aura, or should I say everything about him start to sparkle.

You stood there uncomfortably. This is the reason why you never tell anyone about this.. More like any volleyball fanatic out there. You look down on the floor as you start to regret saying everything about your relative. As you look around the gym, you realised that not everyone is making a big deal about it.

The glasses boy just pretend like nothing happen while the freckle boy stand beside him talking about some other stuff. The white hair guy were talking to some bearded guy and a serious looking guy, probably the captain, about bringing you the girls volleyball team. The raven hair setter were rudely asking Hinata to keep quiet since Hinata is being noisy. And lastly, Nishinoya and the monk guy were so surprised that they froze.

You walked towards your school bag, getting ready to go home. That's when three boys, walked towards you.

"Hi. I'm Chikara. Ennoshita Chikara. This is Kazuhito Narita and the other one is Kinoshita Hisashi," he start introducing themself. "I'm sorry if you are feeling insecure or something but, they are just being reckless. So if you don't mind, do come see us again" he added on and walk away. He then continue talking to Kazuhito and Kinoshita.

"What was that all about?" You mumbled to yourself.

You walked towards the door and was about to leave but a familiar voice called out. "(First name) Chan!! Don't you dare move. Not a single inch!! Captain is treating us meat bun and you're coming along."

And so, you waited for the others to get ready. A few minutes later, everyone was walking together. You even wondered why you are following them despite not being part of the team.

While walking, everyone introduced themselves to you. Going by the flow, you also introduce yourself to them.

On the way to the shop, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were teasing you and Nishinoya nonstop while Hinata and Tanaka were rambling on about you two getting together.

You can't help but giggle every time. Even though you both are not together, you don't mind it since he was the first boy that ever talk to you. As for Nishinoya, his cheeks always turns red. How cute~

All of you waited outside the shop waiting for the captain to buy the meat buns. Even though today was your first time talking to them, you had a really fun time. Everyone was so nice. You looked up at the sky and thought, "if only days like this will go on." You were still staring at the sky until you saw something dash past at the sky.

"Eh?!?! Is that a shooting star?!" You blink several times. When you look beside you, you saw some of the members making a huge commotion about it. But, you didn't expect Nishinoya to be quiet.

He was closing his eyes tight with his hand clasped together. He looked serious and looked like he really was wishing for something that he badly wanted to come true.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you.  He blushed once again. "Er.. I-it's not what you think it is!!" He say it quickly and looks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohoho ~ Did you see that? They saw a shooting star and someone who you thought will get excited end up being serious about it!! What do you think is the wish? Could it be about volleyball? Or maybe about..... I'M NOT TELLING~ *grins* next update will be the last update

....

.

.

.

.

For today~!! xD haha don't forget to comment~