I Love You~!!

Class is ongoing once again. However, you could not focus in class. All due to that small scene during break earlier on. I hurt his feelings huh...? But then, what does he want to say to me?  You couldn't help it but just heaved out a sigh every once in a while.

The teacher have told the class to complete a class assignment. She then approached you, with a worried look on her face. "(Last name)? Are you okay? You seems to lack focus the whole time in class today..."

You looked up to the teacher, shaking your head immediately. "I... I'm fine! I just er... couldn't understand at first so... yeah!" You faked a smile, hoping the female would not try to pry in further.

"Really? But this topic is your strength though..." The teacher mumbles to herself. "Anyway, just put your thoughts aside for now okay? Plus, I think I have a clue on what it was about~" she grinned.

You slowly looked down to the handout given earlier in class and nods slightly. That teacher... Why does she even care so much?! You shrugged.

She have been your teacher since two months ago. More like, she is still a training teacher. Due to her inexperience, it was most likely the reason why her class always have this friendly atmosphere to it. She even knows almost everything beyond this small enclosed class and is really understanding. You looked at her as she clumsily make her way to the teacher's desk.

You decide to just listen to her and put all unnecessary thoughts aside. You began doing your work. However, at a further side of the classroom, the said boy was taking secret glance of you. Though you did not realised.

---

The bell had rung. To be honest, the meet up behind the school with Nishinoya had slip out of your mind. You only remembered it when the note slipped out of your pocket. You looked around the class, only to see that the male was long gone.

Slowly, you make your way to he said destination. You felt afraid. Afraid of what the male will say to you, it felt like you were dragging yourself there instead. However, your class is located quite near the meeting point. Going the longer route will only make you pass by the gym which is bad if you meet one of the volleyball boys.

"(Last name) San!! Over here!!" A familiar voice called out. That voice... The voice that used to call you frequently. The voice that you miss hearing. Yes, the voice that belongs to that one man you love. Tears began to flow down with its own will. For no particular reason, you began to cry.

"W-... Hey don't cry! I should be the one...." Nishinoya voice slowly began to soften. As his voice slowly soften, you could hear sniffling sounds. "I should be the one crying...!!" He muttered, immediately turning his back to you.

You couldn't help but giggled at how cute his reaction was. He then slowly reached his hand out and grabbed your wrist before pinning you to the wall. "Forget about that.." Nishinoya looked at you intently, giving a really serious expression.

"You know? I have given this a lot of thought now. Giving up and such.. But you know? It is just harder than I thought.. In fact, you, (Full Name) San! You are my first love!!" With such great determination in his words, you began to feel bad for him. You could have explain things to Nishinoya earlier but... you didn't.

You were about to look away from his face, only to have Nishinoya pressed his lips against yours. You were surprised at first. You didn't expect Nishinoya to do that. You grabbed onto his shirt, somehow hesitant on kissing back. Whether it is a good idea or not, you were really hesitant. You closed your eyes, ending up kissing him back. The kiss lasted for about a long ten second before Nishinoya pulls away.

When you opened your eyes, Nishinoya himself was having a rather shocked expression. He was about to say something but it seems like no words could come out. You stayed silent, waiting for what Nishinoya will say next. "You.... Er.. that great king... kiss er..." he muttered a few random words.

You gave Nishinoya a soft smile. "Me and Tooru is not in a relationship... I wanted to say that for quite a while already but i... couldn't. In fact, I actually like you! Er... Nishinoya San, do you.... hate me?"

Nishinoya shook his head immediately. "I don't hate you but that does not mean that I will forgive you!" Nishinoya looks at you, a grin slowly making his way through his cheeks. "First, let me ask... Will you be my girlfriend?"

You looked at Nishinoya and blushed slightly. "Y-Yes...!! But... why won't you f-forgive me, Nishinoya San?"

Nishinoya smirked. "That's the reason." You looked at him in confusion. "I want you to call me Yu! I'll decide again if you will be forgiven~"

You pouted. You wanted to be forgiven. "But.. Nishinoya San-..." Nishinoya turned his back towards you. "Nishinoya!!" You called out to him. However, he still ignored you.

You shrugged and take a deep breathe. A really deep one to muster your courage. "Y-Yu..!!" Nishinoya looked at you, before falling dramatically and grasping his heart.

"You just killed me.... (first name) chan..!!" He stood up, pulling you for a hug. "I love you~!!"