The Classroom Incident

The school bell rings, to show that school has ended. You were about to leave until your homeroom teacher calls you.

"(last name)-San!! Be sure to hand in the class log in the faculty office before you leave since you are on duty today," your homeroom teacher, Miyazaki Sensei, says as he looks around the class.

"Nishinoya-San! You have no excuse to be late for practice now because I already asked Takeda Sensei for permission!"Miyazaki Sensei says towards Nishinoya, your classmate and your secret admirer, and left the classroom.

You secretly took a glance at Nishinoya as he stands there and groan. He realized that you were peeking at him and smiles.

"Lets get this things done quickly!!" He goes back to his cheerful self and sit opposite you.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Finally, you are done with the class log. You look up to see if the little guy in front of you was done. You were surprised to see him staring and waiting for you. You never expect him to stay with you and be even more late for his volleyball practice afterall.

"Er... S-so (First name)....-chan, what didcha write? Your face keeps changing from time to time so I'm kinda curious," Nishinoya asked as he laughs awkwardly.

Your cheeks starts to become deep red after realizing that he was staring at you the whole time. "N-nothing much.. Its just abou..... Hey!! Do-Don't read it Ni-Nishinoya-san!!"

You tried to take back the log but fails. Before this incident, you have never realize that he was about the same height as you! (A/N : just imagine you are this height ok ).

Still trying to get the log, you accidentally stumble over your bag and was about to fall. Due to his instinct, Nishinoya tries to catch you from falling but he ended up falling on top of you.

"Ni-Nishinoya-San.. Uhm.." you look at him and blush furiously.

Nishinoya stays on top of you as he looks into your eyes. He was about to say something but... he ended up getting interupted by a guy who suddenly barge in the classroom.

"Noya-san? You here? Practice ended earlier today so I thought of....." a guy with a monk look entered the class. He then immediately look away. "Oh! s-sorry for disturbing. I-I'll leave first N-Noya-san" he runs out of the classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Decided to try this out. But... Will you please comment your thoughts. And sorry if you don't like it. I guess i'll try my best from here on~