Burn!!

Tecchan gets to his serious mode and mumbles something to himself. From the other side of the court, some snickers and teases could be heard. Stuff like, 'Woah! He? Playing for the team? Pfft.... Is he even good?'

You rolled your eyes and send a really piercing glare to the tall guy with that really thick eyebrow. The male just laugh it off, not feeling the least bit intimidated. Tooru notices your glare and turned to the male. "Matsukawa... pfft.. don't say that~"

However, Tanaka who heard what Matsukawa say begins to question the unknown adult's strength. "Oi Tsukishima..." Tanaka goes closer to Tsukishima and whisper, "Is your brother even good?"

With the usual not bothered face plastered on his face, he turns to look at Tanaka. He then rolled his eyes and look back infront. "Who knows...." He reply plainly, which only cause an irk to pop put of Tanaka.

"Damn you ba-......" SMACK!!! A loud, powerful sound cause by Tecchan serve cut pass the court, making Tanaka stop what he was about to say and flinch. But anyway, probably lucky for Tecchan, the ball was barely
in. A small sigh escape the male. "Phew... That, was really close!"

With that probably lucky serve, Karasuno team earns a point! Tanaka look at the older Tsukishima and let out a roar. "Woah!!!"

Nishinoya just stare at the point where the ball landed in awe. I mean, after hearing a really powerful serve and what's more, a really huge amount of strength in the serve, its kind of hard to believe it is in.

The other court? Well they didn't expect that the serve would succeed. They thought the ball would probably land at a really easy spot. But oh god... Who would expect it to be an inch away from the out line?

With that, the Karasuno team's strength have rise! Even though it is just slightly. Tecchan did another serve and the ball was kept in play. From serving to receiving to tossing to spiking, Karasuno team is now playing with even more spirit. We'll win is what everyone is thinking right now.

You stare at them as they seem to be better. Well, I mean... its still quite disorganized. Victory isn't secured yet. But their spirit have risen.

Looking back at the scoreboard, you shrug. Karasuno might lose. They were playing for 1 set only so what is there to expect? The score.... Right. 1 more point to Seijoh's set point. With Karasuno having four points behind, its worrisome.

You analyse the players one by one. Most of them are reaching their limit soon. You didn't know what to do. It would be bad if they were to give up but.... it is impossible. Unless......

"(FIRST NAME) CHAN!! TIMEOUT!!" Nishinoya shout, cutting you from any further thoughts.

You blink and look at the male. "Eh? Oh... Yeah.. Okay~" You let out a weak smile which only make Nishinoya look at you curiousily.

Well apparently, the timeout is for Tecchan to tell the attackers their strategy. As Nishinoya isn't an attacker, he walked towards you. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh? I'm... fine! Yeah! Nothing is wrong at all!!" You grin and pat his shoulder as soon as he was near you. But that doesn't get through. Nishinoya only stares at you more intently. Its clear that lying would be useless.

As you were asking yourself whether telling him is a good choice or not, he asked. "Say... Is it about our team strength? Like... it's lacking power?"

You gulp. Its spot on. You slowly avoid his gaze and looks downwards to the ground. Nodding slightly, you then heard a loud sigh from Nishinoya. "Don't worry about that yeah? I mean... Even if we lose, I'll still steal ya back~!!" Nishinoya pats your head and walk back to the team.

Hearing Nishinoya say that makes your heart skip a beat. No. Instead, its really loud right now! Feeling somehow thankful that he left, you covers your cheeks which was really red. "Nishinoya you idiot......" You mumbles.

Tooru who was taking a quick drink, notice you. The blushing face, the panicky state you are in right now... He saw it all. That only lit up a fire in him. Tooru throws his bottle down and stomped towards his teammates. "That guy.... Damn it... You're so not gonna take her!!" Tooru growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 1 month plus yeah? Sorry for the delay. To be honest, I was stuck.. I mean, I don't have the motivations to continue. But i should right? I mean i came this far ....

So anyway, how is it? Who do you think will win this one set match? Will (name) be doing something? Will luck suddenly go to Karasuno side? Will Seijoh just go and win this easily? Okay i dont know maybe~ hehe ..

For now ..... Sorry for the delay!! ><