Choose

Its been one week since the mini match with Seijoh. The second years are still suspended. They were allowed to watch the practice but they can't practice with their senpai and kouhai. All they did was sit there and observed the practice. Oh, and help the managers too!

"I'm bored... I wanna play too~ Let me play!! I don't mind if it is just for a while but let me touch the ball!!" Nishinoya have been doing some sort of endless whining everyday since the start of their suspension.

"Just keep quiet and watch the practice! You've been doing this annoying whining since forever you know?!" Sawamura shout across the court as he do a receive training.

Sugawara let out a chuckle upon seeing Nishinoya pout. "Don't worry, your suspension will end soon okay?" He looks at Nishinoya and give a refreshing smile.

Nishinoya continues pouting and mumbles all of his whining instead. However, it still is distracting the practice due to Nishinoya's loud nature. That only make the members feel ticked off. No, it is actually some members.

"Shut up Nishinoya!!" Sawamura, Kageyama and Coach Ukai shout in sync. Tsukishima gives a cold stare towards the noisy senpai. "Tch...."

Nishinoya gave a short moment of silence and groan some inaudible words. ".......... okay."

The door swung open, revealing a familiar (hair colour). "Ah... S-Sorry I couldn't watch all of your practices earlier! I got held up somewhere." You let out a shrug, and apologise for who knows what reason.

The member there nods and says some 'it's fine..' to you. All except one. That one person, he suddenly shine so brightly that even the Sun couldn't compare. He looks at you with an excited look to the point that you could even see tails wagging behind him.

"(First name) Chan~!! You're here!" Nishinoya dash in the speed of the light towards you and jump over you.

You stumbled a few steps back but manage to regain your balance. "N-Nishinoya... San? What are-"

"I miss you so much!! Where were you~?!" Nishinoya look at you with a sparkly aura surrounding him, awaiting your replies.

"Eh? I... Wait, didn't we just saw each other 15 minutes ago?" You look at his brown orbs as you wonder if something is wrong with him.

"Ah.. right. That felt long though." As if realising his own strange act, he look away to hide his obvious red shade of blush.

That was when Nishinoya notice multiple stares. Excited stare, furious stare, anything. It could be seen from the people present there. But that is not all, Tanaka start shouting stuff like "way to go!!" "Embrace her" and more.

Sawamura grumbles as he approach you and Nishinoya. Inches apart, he slam the door infront of both of you and shout from behind the door. "Come back only when you are done with expressing your love. You're disrupting us!"

The two of you stood there dumbfounded, trying to process whatever Sawamura said. "Did we get...." Nishinoya tries to open the door. "Gah!! As expected, we ARE lock out!"

"Haha..." you let out a inaudible laugh only to stop by a tall guy.

"(First name) chan....?" Oikawa approach the two of you.

"Grrrrr... what are you doing here. You're trespassing! Go.. Go!!" Nishinoya growls at the male and start pointing at him endlessly. "You're dirtying the school! Get out!!"

Oikawa walk past you and holds you. "First name) chan.... Can we extend? I was busy the last few days which only make me miss you more...!!"

You take a short glance at the grumpy Nishinoya before looking at Oikawa. "But... you promised me one week. I-"

"Oi... are you two ignoring me now?!" Nishinoya pulls you away from Oikawa and runs off. "I'm snatching her away from a trash like you!!"

"Wha-...!! Nishin-"

"Damn you... How dare you cut my conversation with her. Give (first name) chan back!"

Stopping at the track, Nishinoya faces you. "Then choose now! Who do you prefer more, (first name) Chan!!"

"I.... I don't know..."

"Don't leave us hanging! Choose one. Me or that shorty there?!"

"I-...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Here. Choose! Though its obvious. Now.... its ending soon. Like real soon! vote, comment, follow, anything! And thanks for your support after all this 2(?) months~