The end alt. (PART ONE)

Hi lol, not expecting anyone to read this but I read a comment on the last chapter about the epilogue. And I wanted to write this- because originally this was my epilogue. This was my original one @ hope you like it xoxo both of the epilogues happen but which ever one you want to go in chronological order is up to you.

Wow it's been so long since I wrote or edited this. The feels.

Natalie:

It's been several weeks since the revoulution, and there's not a minute that goes by where I don't I appreciate everything I've gotten. Which includes Harry, freedom amongst so many other rights.

"Natalie come on were gonna be late."

I could feel a lump rise in my throat as I approached familiar red steps. I snapped my head towards Harry with pleading eyes.

"I don't feel well, maybe we can come another time?" I asked.

Reluctantly Harry shook his head no.

"I can't, I can't do it, I feel like I'm gonna be sick." I admitted wrapping my thin arms around my torso.

Harry grabbed my face holding it tightly. I lowered my gaze to his feet, trying desperately to not make eye contact. But I failed miserably. As I looked into his emerald eyes I found myself captivated. Unsteady puffs of breath left my lips.

"Gnat you can do this, you'll be fine. This is a big step for you and I'm going to be right by your side. Right here, so c'mon" he said kissing my lips softly.

As he pulled back, I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down once more to meet my lips. I ached for them, I parted slightly before he forced his lips to mine. We did this dance a few times before we both pulled back exhausted.

I instantly felt more calm than I was before. I looked up at him and laughed wholehearted causing my sides to burn. Harry snakes his arm around my waist and we walked up the familiar red steps slow and torturous.

I was going to knock but hundreds of thoughts entered my mind. What if he didn't answer, what if saw me and closed the door in my face. As if on routine I bent down and lifted the dirt speckled coffee pot and picked up the spare metallic key. An action I had done over a million times before so why was it so hard now?

I put the key in and twisted it, I placed my hand on the doorknob...oh god. I could feel my heart racing a mile a minute, honestly I thought I was going to faint. Harry placed his hand over mine to help me. Slowly the door opened and it was like I was pulled into a dream.

I was silent as I looked around and nothing had changed, it was exactly how I remembered. Harry stayed behind in the front room as I walked into the kitchen and froze. There he was reading the newspaper a cup of steaming black coffee beside him. I cleared my throat softly.

I watched as the newspaper fell in shock and he looked alarmed. He studied my face furrowing his brows. He shook his head back and forth like he couldn't believe I was really there.

"H-hi dad." I said weakly.

He stood up slowly and I ran into his arm squeezing him tightly. He didn't dare let me go and I was surprised when I heard him start to cry, which in turn made me cry as well. It was so good to be in his embrace, I had missed him terribly.

"Oh Natalie, you scared me so much. Don't ever leave me like that again or your dead. My emotions are so mashed together. I'm terribly angry but I couldn't be more proud of you, I know your mom would've have been to." He said into my ear.

"I know dad, Im so sorry, but I'm here now. I'm safe, it's okay now." I cried.

"Okay honey I missed you so much, are you feeling well? are you hungry? We could uhh...we could go get some lunch?" He suggested.

"I'm fine dad, that sounds lovely. But I have someone I want you to meet. Harry could you come in here love." I said lightly.

On cue Harry walked in the room standing near me, with a small smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile at him. I grabbed his hand in mine.

"This must be the famous Harry, thank you for taking care of my daughter." My father said shaking Harry's hand firmly.

"No problem sir, I'd do anything for her." Harry spoke looking at me intensely.

"Good man, well let's go grab something to eat. I'd love to hear more about you harry." My father says.

We all agreed and I left happily to start a new life, with no restraints, rules, or fear with the two most important men in my life. Never did I ever think me running slightly behind on schedule would change my life so significantly but I'm so glad it did.

_________________________________________

DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE TRAILER it took me forever so even if you dont like it dont something bad about it because ill be really upset.