44

44

My eyes roamed across the binders of ancient books. A huff of frustration left my lips, I couldn't help it. We've been here for a good hour and nothing; I felt like no progress was being made.

There's easily over a thousand books in here, and half of them are useless. Its probably one of the last few libraries in the area and it just so happens to be the school's library. Glad its after IOAS hours because there's no one I'd like to see again from that school.

Other than Zinex and Miro...I just hope something good comes from this, maybe this whole thing was a mistake.

"Hey you alright?"

I turned to see zayn, who looked like he hadn't slept for a few days, on top of that- his hair was disheveled in every which way. I could see a few tattoos peaking out from his button up shirt that wasn't even buttoned correctly.

I quickly rose my hand to my mouth to silence the laughter that was threatening to make an appearance. Even in this state he looked oddly attractive in a "I'm not even trying way".

I smiled warmly. "Yeah, I'm fine its just- I think I'm doubting myself ya know?"

"I completely know what you mean. I think I started to doubt my skills when the simulation was hacked. I don't believe I ever had the chance to apologize about that fully." he said "also don't think your boyfriend is very fond of me." he joked.

I laughed quietly.

"Yeah, he doesn't really like anyone, so please don't be offended. Harry isn't a people person, he likes to stay to himself. I know he may seem rude and harsh but I swear he's a great guy." I smiled looking around the library in hopes of seeing him.

Well I didn't see that mess of curls anywhere. I frowned slightly before I turned all my attention back to zayn.

"This whole situation is crazy. I thought for sure this would be a breeze- well not a breeze but I never thought it would be this difficult. A password... do you think we'll figure it out" I asked.

He leaned against the shelve of books with his head hung down. Almost like he was debating whether or not to give me an honest, non sugar coated answer.

"I'm not a very optimistic person...but I sure hope we do. For the sake of this whole cause. If we don't figure it out; we can all kiss the idea of revolution away."

"can't believe its not freedom. that was literally everyone's first guess. Have you tried synonyms of freedom?" I asked.

He gave me a look that said bitch of course I did, how stupid do you think I am.

I put my hands up, "okay okay, just a question. Well we really need to figure it out because we have no time. No time for mistakes. What about tradition?"

"tradition?" He questioned.

"tradition."

"No I don't think I tried that one. If you can come up with some more I'll gladly try them out, I think I'm going to just start trying random things. We have nothing to lose." he admitted.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Okay, and Harry has a flash-drive with some stuff  scandals and stuff that can hurt the great four's image. I don't know if you can put it up on the web and hack into their system..but it might help. I also want you to get some sleep and fix the buttons on your shirt, it's bothering me very much." I scolded.

He laughed before walking away working on the buttons of his shirt. I smiled before returning to the books. I walked down the endless rows.

There were so many, I turned the corner to see Harry sitting down with dozens of books surrounding him.