13

[C h a p t e r 13]

I took a deep breath and walked into the room, and tried to forget what I just witnessed. I saw Ren dancing.

Yes dancing, well at least it looked like he was attempting to try. I snickered quietly placing a hand over my mouth to dampen the sound. He was very amusing. I could watch him all night. Unfortunately I wanted to take part in this fun.

I ran over and pushed him slightly from behind, "Natalie you scared me." he laughed.

"Sorry it just looked like you were, um...having a nice time-" I began trying not to laugh.

"-I know, I know I'm a bad dancer." he interrupted.

"No, you aren't bad... you're horrible. But that's okay I can teach you a simple one-two. I'm also a very bad dancer and two wrongs must make a right." I said.

"But you're an artist." he said.

"Your point? On the side I'm a terrible dance teacher, now come over here." I commanded.

A small chuckle left his lips, I took off my jacket leaving me only in leggings and t shirt.

He walked over slowly, the dreaded walk of shame. I placed my hand in his and he twirled me into his body. I wasn't facing him though. I moved to the right and then to the left. Pretty basic really.

I placed his hands on my hips. We moved to the music which I didn't recognize. It had a great beat. I tilted my head up and looked at him.

I never had a boyfriend, or a kiss I truly enjoyed. I say that because when Onx Blaze kissed me on the lips in first grade I thought he had cooties and was trying to kill off the whole girl generation starting with me.

Also the few boys at my high school were jerks, that I thought were intriguing....they sucked but they made me feel.

Feel when I thought I wanted to crawl way from the world. Nevertheless I'm pretty inexperienced.

I came back up and our bodies met. I faced him and our hips moved together. I rolled my hips in a circular motion, and placed my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist. His lips skimmed my neck. I laughed. He actually had some rhythm I just had to bring it out.

Our faces were inches away, and suddenly the room felt hot and humid. Our bodies were sticking together, and I took in a sharp breath.

"You, are a fast learner." I complimented.

"You, are a great teacher" he breathed.

I shook my head stifling a laugh with my hand, "Liar."

He was sweet,funny, caring. I wanted to kiss him so badly. Before I could even process my actions- I grabbed his face firmly in my hands. His blue eyes lit up with interest and curiosity. His lips, I leaned in only centimeters away when I heard Harry's voice.

I pulled back frustrated. I glared at Harry, angry from his sudden appearance.

"Ohh, did I interrupt something?" he asked looking between Ren and I.

I glanced at Ren who looked was looking at me. I nodded, before turning to Harry. "Yes, that's like exactly what you did." I seethed very annoyed with his presence.

"Oh I'm sorry." he said quietly, but somehow he seemed a bit amused.

Hmm so its amusing to him, well maybe he should watch instead. I walked up to Ren and grabbed his collar pulling him to my face. I was on my tippy toes and I still needed to pull him down to reach my height.