43

43

My chest grew noticeably tighter when Harry left me, I could see the anxiety seeping from my pores. I dropped my hands at my side. What am I doing? The only reason we succeeded was because of Harry. He's the only reason, and here I am thinking I can do what he did. This is impossible and I can't do anything right and....

I glanced up at Harry who was shaking his head. As if he didn't believe that was true. He pressed his lips against the glass and I wanted to be with him, to feel his hands around me, everyday for the rest of my life. It was his way of relieving calming me. I walked to the center of the glass box, my own personal imprisonment

"Simulation starts in 3, 2, 1."

The lights dulled and suddenly it all became to real for me. It was like I was all about my self. More so than before, I can't explain it, maybe because I didn't want to disappoint him, or all the other people looking upon me. I had something to prove not only to them but to myself. I knew I was better than this. Stronger than this.

I watched as a figures stepped out. One by one I battled with them, mananging to come out with only minor wounds. I looked at one in particular who only watched me. He stepped out of the shadows, it walked slowly as if it had all the time in the world. I placed a hand on my knife, already prepared. It ran towards me tackling me to the ground. I grunted from the impact. I felt hands wrap around me and I let out a scream.

"Get off me!"

To my surprise it did. I looked up dazed and confused. It wasn't supposed to listen to me...it's supposed to hurt and inflict pain like the others. Like those figures before that tried to kill me. The figures that make me train harder. Why would it let me go? I looked at Harry who seemed just as confused as me.

I got to my feet quickly and noticed how his weapon was concealed. That should've made him appear less menacing but it didn't it. I watched as he circled me slowly. I didn't like this, not at all. I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

"Why are you here?" it said its voice piercing though me like nails on a chalk board.

My mouth parted in shock.

"What...did you just speak?"

"No I growled."

I took a step back. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if this was a glitch, but I wanted to get out of this thing. I wanted to get out of this suit. I wanted Harry.

"Small joke, not funny to you eh. Your so hopeless, this is a hopeless cause. When I find you which I will because I or we know exactly what's going on. I promise you, you won't see another day." he laughed

"Oops looks like I've upset mister styles over there. Guess he doesn't like the sound of that."

I turned my attention to Harry who was slamming his hand on the clear glass. He was so strong I thought for sure it would break. But the thin glass was impenetrable. He pulled the door desperately but I guess it was locked. He actually looked scared, and that didn't help me.

"Or maybe I should squash this rebellion right now,starting with you, the leader? Or is that Harry. Oh haha, maybe I should." the figure took a step towards me.

"What is this a sick joke. Stop right now. Or else!" I warned holding out my knife for protection.

"Natalie dear, that won't protect you when were everywhere". he gestured to the air around him.

I stepped back in horror. There were dozens and dozens. Certainly more than last round . My stance faltered and I almost thought I was going to pass out. All I could see was an ocean of green. My stomach grew tight knots, and I thought I'm was going to be sick. I turned around swiftly and ran for the door. I pounded on the glass struggling to get out.