32

Okay so WARNING let me repeat WARNING-part will be a little err sexual you could say. don't usually write these scenes so don't expect like I don't know anything like After because I just can't right like that. That girl knows how to write those scene

[C h a p t e r 32]

I felt his hot breath fan my neck, as I took in his aroma and let my head fall to the side. Goosebumps started forming over my exposed skin and only of the sound of my heart hammering against my chest could me heard.

His hands turned me roughly so that I was facing him, my legs now dangling over the foot of the bed. His fingers lifted my chin quickly. so that my eyes were focused on him.

"Do you have any idea the self control I'm trying to keep, how crazy you're driving me, do you even realize it?" he growled quietly.

I shook my head before speaking, "No I didn't, you are... doing a really good job of hiding it" I bit my lip before continuing " It can't be that hard, I'm not much harry."

He laughed to himself before pushing me back onto the bed. My arms rested on each side of my body and I grabbed the satin comforter, it's delicate fabric slipping through my fingers. He spread my legs apart and crawled in between them, caressing up my legs before planting a soft kiss on my ankle.

"You are so fucking beautiful." he said, letting legs rest upon his shoulders.

A small blush crept on my cheeks and I looked away. I hummed as he rubbed circular motions on my inner thighs. I tugged at my bottom lip with my top to quiet myself.

When I opened my eyes I was met with his green ones. His intense bright green eyes. I knew exactly what mindset he was in when his eyes were as bright as they are now.

I never skipped a beat and I looked at him and grabbed his hand. He looked intimidating and strong, his face contorting as he closed his eyes. He stopped his motions and grabbed a fist full of hair.

He took a deep breath, "This is going to be h-hard. You're already so wet." he admitted.

He leaned down and hooked a finger in my underwear slipping them off my legs slowly. I didn't care about how it felt, I didn't care that I could get hurt. I just wanted him badly.

His forehead was pressed to mine and I felt closer to him than I ever have, his eyes melted into mine. Harry's hands traced my jawline and my lips parted as I felt his fingers rub ago after my center.

My hands fisted at the sheets as his pace quickened, I shut my eyes biting my lip, "oh fuck. Yes." I moaned.

I let out a gasp bucking my hips as I felt a finger slide into me, "agh please, please." I begged my hands traveling to my chest as I squeezed my breast in a state of euphoria.

"Oh you have to relax baby." He whispered sliding his finger in and out teasingly.

I could feel myself tighten up, my stomach flipping as his other fingers rubbed at my clit. It felt so good, I had never felt this good, "oh Harry." I moaned into the mattress.

His eyes were only on me. I winced slightly, as I felt the fullness of him ease into me. Instinctively my legs closed more not giving him much room. He went slow and gentle with me.

It slowly got better... it still felt weird and foreign but it didn't hurt as much. Very soon pleasure was all I felt.

"Are you okay?" he asked his arms still hooked around my legs.

"Yes, I-I want more." I said.

I hooked my hands around his neck and pulled my body closer deepening the position unintentionally. He groaned as I let out a whine of pleasure, "oh you feel good baby."  He praised.

I placed my lips against his ear whispering into his ear the naughtiest things I could think of. He looked at me in surprise.

We had created a steady rhythm, I met his hips in collision. I liked the friction and soft moans fell from my lips. I felt immense pressure building up, and he moved faster to meet me impatiently. A sensation over came me  and my toes curled as a stream of profanities left my lips.

His thrust became sloppy and unstable as I had reached my high. I threw my head back as I went limp in his arms arching my back. I tucked my head into his chest as wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"Natalie." he said shoving his face into the crook of my neck.

"Oh god, yes harry." I said, nipping at his neck.

He rocked into me again and again until I was again washed in sensational pleasure. This was like something I've never done. I shattered again letting inaudible gasps fall from my lips. "Harder, please h-Harry." I begged holding onto his tough frame.

He looked at me once more. He looked nervous as if he didn't want to touch me, like I was a piece of glass. Then he started moving faster and harder. I gripped on to the satin sheets my eyes rolling to the side.

He grabbed my arms ripping them from the sheets, he kissed them before he placed them on his chest. He pulled my body up to his and kissed around my neck. I felt him pull back and laid down on my back. I felt him move against me in rhythm and I let my head hang, I didn't have the strength, "Ohh yes." I whined.

He gripped my legs, pulling me closer to his hips, I could see heads of sweat clinging to his skin. He was so beautiful, I reached a hand to touch him when he rocked into me yet again, I let out a loud moan into his neck.

"Harry, I-I" I stammered, unable to finish a sentence.

He nibbled on my ear, driving his face into the crevices of my neck assaulting my skin with his mouth. I was in such a state of ecstasy, "oh you feel so good baby" he complimented.

The familiar feeling began to build up, this wasn't real. I held onto him securely, my toes curled as I reached my high. Harry let out a groan as he reached his high as well, he leaned down, resting slightly on my body.

My chest rose and fell quickly, and I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I opened my eyes and pulled at the sheets."That was everything I thought and more." I said with a small smile. I was extremely nervous, did he enjoy himself?

He laughed and looked up at me his curls bouncing with every movement he made. He looked at me and flashed me a bright smile. A wicked smile. His bright eyes raking up and down my body. I shifted uncomfortably trying to sit up but his weight was to much for me. His thumb and fingers holding my jaw in face.

"Who said I was finish?"

___________________________________________________

Oh my god I'm a bitch

*yes sorry for the super short chapter and semi cliff hanger. This definitely wasn't my best chapter. I know that but I just wanted to give you guys something. I know I suck but its not like anything terrible can happen! VOte comment bye

Also some people inboxed me questions and wanted to know more about me. So I shall tell you a little about myself... Im a cheerleader.I like to sing and dance.I'm a very busy and I like to talk.

Twitter- QueenOzzie