38

38

The rest of the day went rather quickly, and I made sure that I didn't go anywhere near Mr. Payne. I didn't need him delaying me or spoiling my mood any further. My shoes clicked against the floor as my pace quickened. The walk home was dreadful but I could feel a smile creep on my face as I saw Zin's house come into view.

I opened the door slowly setting my bag on the ground. I ran all the way up the stairs stopping at the top to catch my breath. I walked in to see Harry sleeping; well not sleeping because he doesn't do that. I laughed quietly seeing his curls all over the place. He was just lying down, I walked over sitting next to him. I couldn't help myself; I coughed trying to cover up my laughter.

"Why are you laughing at me?" he said his eyes still closed.

"Well, because you are something to laugh at right now." I replied.

He let out a huff before his eyes shot open sending me a glare. I smiled down at him raising my arms up surrendering.

"am not." he answered sassily.

"I was only kidding, I just wanted to see your face." I said looking into his big emerald eyes.

"Well I'm sure you already know that I'll always want to see you beautiful eyes and face." he hummed."so beautiful."

I smiled in approval. I liked the way his lips felt on me, how his touch sent tingles on my skin. He affected me in a way no one ever could, and I only saw that as a good thing.

"Harry."I moaned.

"What baby, do you want more, does it feel good." he asked repeating the assault on my neck and jaw.

I nodded slowly afraid of loss of touch. I didn't want to go anywhere, I just wanted to lie in bed and have harry kiss me, that may be selfish but oh I really just wanted to relax and feel good. But all good things must have their endings.

"Harry wait, I need to tell you a few things." I said pulling away.

He fiddled with his fingers and stared at my mouth as I talked. I gave a small smile before I continued.

"I talked to Nym today and were going to a meeting. One of their group meetings. Their doing something really big in a week; an attack Something that might change history, and the nation, Oh I'm so happy. Its at 8:00 and she gave me the address and information." I said slowly.

He sucked in a breath of air, even though he didn't need it. He looked at his fingers not speaking, and I didn't know what to make of his reaction.

"So....what do you think." I asked.

"Natalie I don't think you or I should go. Just relax and let them deal with their stuff, just continue school,stay quiet, and be safe. They have no plan, its not safe, its dangerous, you can't go." he said getting worked up.

before he could just shut the whole idea down I spoke up.

"Harry wait, I can't she knows about me and you. She knows who I really am. I'm already so deep into this, I really want to do this, they need us, and I need you. Please support me." I asked softly pressing my lips to his forehead.

"I can't, I'm sorry but I can't allow you to do this, its just insane, this is the capital were talking about, you guys won't last a chance, its never been done, your crazy absolutely crazy if you think I'm going to let you do this." he replied.

I let my head hang, my unnaturally blond hair covering most of my face. One single tear slid down my face as I did the best I could trying to hold my composure, I waited a bit before speaking.