31

[C h a p t e r 31]

I looked at the clock and realized I only had a few minutes to get ready. I groaned in frustration.

"Shit." I groaned.

"What's wrong?"

"Its Monday." I called running upstairs.

When I went into the room he was sprawled out on the bed. I took a few steps back and tilted my head to the side.

"Wait..whaat?" I said clearly confused.

"Babe, I think you tend to forget that I'm not exactly like you, I'm much faster than you." he said cockily.

"Is that so?"

"What's the rush, its only Monday." he said.

"Harry its not just Monday, well for you yes, but for me its...its school and I now only have like 20 minutes until I'm late for 1st period." I said rummaging through drawers.

"Natalie stay with me." he whined.

I shook my head firmly standing my ground, "No I'm going."

"Why do you want to be there... when you can be with me?" he whispered in my ear.

I glanced over my shoulder only to see him inches away from my face. Oh how much I wanted to stay but Zin would get worried, and I have a quiz. I turned around to face him, his eyes wandered over my bare legs. I closed my eyes, I know what he wants, and I can't think clearly around him. I felt his long arms wrapping around my waist.

"Please Natalie, I want you to stay." he said brushing his lips across my forehead

My stance faltered for a moment before I snapped out of it, I placed my hands on his firm chest. I was trying to create some space between us, unfortunately for me, it wasn't working.

"Harry I really have to go, Zin will freak out." I tried once more.

"You can text her." he said.

"Well her mom-"

"is at work." he finished for me.

I was running out of excuses, running out of reasonable ones at least. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Just one day." he said seductively.

I sighed loudly, "You're  such a bad influence, but if that's what you want me to do." I fiddled with my fingers. When I lifted my head he was staring at me intently.

"What?"

Sometimes, only sometimes do I feel like he's judging me, not on purpose. But still, I feel it and right now I feel judgment.

A small smile played on his lips, I could see how hard he was trying to fight it. An internal battle and he won. He walked over to me his frame towering me with ease. He looked down on me his eyes closed. He bent down so that his face was almost at my height. He held the back of my neck with his hand.

"You have no idea what you do to me Natalie you really don't make it easy..." I felt his long lashes brush my cheek "if for one day you could try not to tempt me, please love."

I started to laugh and brought my hand to silence the obnoxious sound."what have I done today to tempt you? Please do Inform me?"

"You don't know what you did, what you said..." his soft lips kissed around my neck and ear. Repeating the action as if he was trying to complete a task or find something. I felt his lips right below my ear. A quiet moan escaped my lips.