22

22-

I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder, I playfully kicked my legs. He set me down but I ran back. Clayton. Whenever I dream its either of him or my mother never Harry. Not positive why.. The good thing about these dreams is I have complete control. I can talk to Clayton and touch him as if he were real. I jumped up into his arms and he spun me around.

"Clayton put me down I'm getting dizzy." I said.

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we" he said placing me on the ground.

It was beautiful and their were sunflowers for miles and a stone bridge with a pretty trees surrounding it. The sun rays warmed up my exposed skin. Which was a lot, I was only wearing a short little sundress and my converse. Great combination right? I pulled Clayton to the ground. I have to say he looked pretty good with his plaid shirt and tie.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. It seemed so easy to just be free and let go. To have no worries, I absolutely loved it. Clayton grabbed my face and pulled my lips to his. It felt good but wrong. I pulled back after a few seconds. I didn't really know what to say.

"Natalie I'm sorry its just I've always wanted to do that and your so perfect, I just want you to be mine. I love you." he said looking down.

"Clayton you know that wouldn't be possible, your like a brother to me. Listen Clayton I do care about you. It's just different, we can't be together." I said giving him an apologetic look.

"Why not, you love harry you want to be with him and he's a monster." he said at me getting angry.

"I don't love harry your wrong, and harry and I won't ever be anything so it doesn't matter." I said letting it all process.

"But you want to don't you to be together with him. To wake up next to him, I know you do. I know everything. I know your own feelings before you do." he said.

"No it's j-" I started when he interrupted me.

"No Natalie, just save it. I thought I could stand back and let you do what you want, see the people you want to see, but it hurts me. I should go now." he said brushing me off his body.

He stood up and started walking away, I quickly ran after him and grabbed his arm forcing him to look at me.

"Wait you just can leave me!" I cried out.

"I can, and I am." he said with a pained expression on his face.

"Please don't, I need you." I said.

"No you really don't you have Harry now. There's no need for me anymore." he said.

His figure started to walk away from me.

"Wait I love you!" I screamed out.

He turned around and looked at me for a long time before speaking.

"No you don't love me, you love the idea of being in love with me. Because it would always be like this" he said gesturing to the sunflower field.

"It would always be happy, free, and perfect. That's what your in love with... not me." he said.

"I'm sorry." I said a tear escaping my eye.

"Don't be you can't change the way you feel. Just like I can't change the way I feel..... I'll always love you babygirl. " he said kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around him fearing his loss of touch. I wasn't ready to let him go, so I wasn't. I held him tighter. He vanished between me and I hugged myself. I sank to the ground and cried. I had just lost a part of me. For years we were together he was like my brother. As I look back on my memories he was there for 17 years of my existence and now he's gone. The tea parties we had through my childhood, the times where I thought something was weird, it was him. It was Clayton all along.

I cried because I had lost my protector...

The sunflowers wilted and lost their color...dying. A black shadow was casted over me as dark clouds covered the sky. Black and white, the scenery sending a very different message than it head before.

"Why Natalie!" I said scolding myself.

"Why couldn't you just ever do something right Natalie!" I said yelling and pulling my hair.

Natalie

Natalie

NATALIE

I shot up out of breath confused and scared. I met a pair of green eyes that were focused on me. Harry.

"You were crying and screaming. I thought you had a nightmare. Are you uh okay?" he asked.

"No I'm not." I responded being completely truthful.

Clayton.

Please tell me your still here. That you weren't serious, you can't leave me. I do need you. Clayton I'm sorry. Please tell me, say anything.

No response.

I let out a cry and Harry looked at me unsure what to do. He didn't know what happened and he won't I won't let him...

"I need a hug." I said quietly.

Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I cried and I just couldn't stop. I always hating crying because its a sign of weakness. I don't ever want to feel like this again so maybe it's best that Harry and I remain friends or whatever we are. I just know that my heart won't be able to bear anymore pain. Harry rubbed my back and I let him comfort me, because I didn't feel normal. I was upset.

"Gnat uh I'm sorry for whatever your sad about, it was probably something I did." harry said.

"Thank you, but this wasn't you...this one was me. I caused this." I said wiping my eyes.

I miss you already Clayton, I miss you my protector and I did love you....in my own special way.

________________________________________________________

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... *five minutes later OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO claytons gone. So now Natalie only has Harry and harry can't always protect her or can he. Comment and vote and yeah whatever!!! Hope you liked this dramatic chap because it was pretty damn dramatic

Twitter- QueenOzzie