28

28

3 Days.

72 Hours

4320 Minutes

259200 Seconds, roughly.

I wouldn't say I'm crazy, I've just simply had a lot of time to countdown the days. Countdown the days till I get to see Harry again. Well maybe an app, but whatever. I've had a lot of free time to calculate and estimate. I'm just so excited, it's been to long and I want to see him more than anything.

This whole time I've been receiving homework and schoolwork. I've made no friends, the only exception to that would be Zinex and Miro. Yes... the past couple days we've been together. He's very nice and incredibly sweet. I don't see him as anything more than a friend, besides he has a thing for Zin. He's told me, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with being around him.

I've been trying to get Zin to go on a date with him. It's not that she doesn't like him, she just hasn't ever been tied down and no one's ever actually had the guts to approach her. I know right! IF now this is if, but if I was guy I would totally go after a girl like Zin, she's the whole package.

So, anyway they're going to be the next OTP, whether they know it yet or not. I may not have many friends but I know my place, well I did. When Harry gets here, I'll most likely have to leave and it just sucks. That doesn't mean I don't want Harry to come for me, because I do.... more than anything. Right now they're getting milkshakes. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and today is Thursday.

"Hey Ellen, do you have like super super I mean like pre-historic old school stuff in you data files?" I said slowly.

I heard her voice echo throughout the room, "I could try to locate it for you, what is the artist, year, and title." she replied.

"Uh Montell Jordan, This is how we do it, I don't really know when it came out I think in 1990? no maybe a little later. It was definitely before the 2000's." I answered as best as I could.

The room was quiet was very for a long time then Ellen spoke.

" 1995, I've found it."

She sounded pretty sassy when she said it, almost like she knew how amazing and great she was. Which she was, wish I could take her with me.

"Thank you very much, love you." I cooed with a smile.

"I can't love because I don't have emotions, but if I did. I would enjoy being your friend." she responded.

"You already are Ellen, you already are." I responded.

"I'm your friend?" she repeated.

"yeah, we can besties if ya want?" I asked with smiled.

"I'd like that." she said.

Just then the room was filled with the music I asked for. It's an extremely old song, the only reason I know of its existence is because I read it in a book. An autobiography about Montell Jordan.

The parchment was very torn and old. The ink a bit ruined but I still managed to make out the print. I feel like I was the only one who cared about books and reading. Most of my time in school was spent inside the library.

I moved my hips to the music and listened to the beat and lyrics. This was the very first time I was listening to it. It was very different from the music now. Before I knew it the song was over, I asked Ellen to put it on repeat. After a few times I had it memorized. Every time it just got better and better. I appreciated it not for its fame, but for its content and the story it was telling.

It just seemed upbeat, not like the poker face songs that come out today. I jumped around and spun. I shuffled my feet, and I was getting my groove on. I felt like a little kid.

"SOUTH CENTRAL DOES IT LIKE NOBODY DOES!" I sang out loudly.

When I spun around I was facing Zin and Miro holding milkshakes with their mouths open. The music shut off. I stood their awkwardly with my hands in front of myself.

"Er hey guys... didn't know you guys would be back so soon. Uh ya wanna to watch..some, some tv?" I offered awkwardly.

They started laughing uncontrollably, I stood their my hands on my hip, and I was pouting. Zin wiped her eyes and Miro was holding his stomach. I'm so glad, its my dream to be laughed at. At least they are having the time of their lives.

"Alright, alright calm down. It wasn't THAT funny." I said glaring at them.

"What the hell are you listening to?" Miro responded with the biggest smile plastered on his face.

"An oldie, why do you not like it," I said "Well to bad because its my hood jam, and you're just gonna have to deal with it man."

"No, it actually sounds pretty cool. Better than what we have today." he answered.

"Yeah, this beat is sick yo." Zin chirped in.

So they like it? Hmm interesting. Zin walked over to the sound system turning the song on and blasting it. She started dancing so did Miro. He was actually quite good for his height. We laughed and it was just a great time. We spent the whole night just jamming out to songs before our time.

"That was real fun." Miro huffed sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah." Zin said sipping on her shake.

"So all in favor of creating a dance group called the fierce three." I added.

"Definitely!" Miro laughed.

"Then it's settled." Zin stated

I watched as Zinex scooted a little closer to Miro. They were seriously to cute. I curled up and hugged my pillow. I really wish it was Harry instead of this pillow. I wish I had his arms wrapped around me. I wish I could snuggle up to him. Unfortunately the pillow was my only option. I reminded myself only just a little bit longer.

3 Days.

72 Hours

4320 Minutes

259200 Seconds, roughly? .... I lost count.

__________________________________________________________

Oh. My. Gosh

Could it be? I actually kept my promise and updated. LOL These last couple chapters were like filler chapters. Also kind of to just like slow it down. Every chapter something dramatic was happening so I thought I would just chill it out ya know. I DONT KNOW D; Anyway vote tell me what ya think.Oh wait Harry is comin back next chap you guys exited i know i am. I'll try to update soon so bye love ya!

Twitter- QueenOzzie