47

I can take criticism only so much. When it comes to the point where all I feel is you writing negativity or ripping my work apart...well I'm gonna have a problem with you. Anyway to my little villagers I've missed you so, queen ozzie is back, hopefully for good. Here is your well deserved chapter.

What else is there to say.

[ C h a p t e r 47]

It was true, I loved Harry. I'm not sure quite when, but my feelings for him grew.  Never truly admitting how much comfort his presence brought me. I'm just sad this is how it has to end. I had several moments to reflect back on my whole entire journey, and I took them, graciously.

If I'd known this is how it would end... I would still do it over again. I learned so much about myself. This whole experience has been eye opening. For the first time I wasn't secluded, I didn't wake up to the same thing. It wasn't the same routine, people didn't judge me. Before Harry, death was my bully, taunting me, slowly, bit by bit each day breaking me apart. I've seen death on occasion but he's so much more calm, not as aggressive as I once thought, but Louis said he's an impatient fellow.

I'm not sure why he wants me so bad, maybe because I'm unique, special. I don't want to see him, not quite yet, I just need a little more time. Harry's grip on my throat was released, and I let out a scream. A scream that was cut short as I landed on the wet concrete with a thud.

I looked up Harry who was trembling, the rain soaking his clothes, allowing me to see the black ink that marked his skin. He crouched to the ground pulling in me into a tight hug. He mumbled numerous apologies into my ear, as if he were afraid I wouldn't accept them.

"It's fine...well it is now. You overcame yourself and them. Harry I'm not upset with you I'm so proud of you." I exclaimed, latching my hands around his waist.

I didn't give him anytime to respond as I leaped to my feet. My feet carried me towards the door, with Harry following closely behind. I needed to stop the fleet, that was my main priority. My main focus ahead of my arm, ahead of Louis- as badly as I wanted to tend to him.

My feet were moving so quickly I almost tumbled down the stairs. My feet pounded on the clean wooden flooring. As I threw open the door I noticed Harry leaning towards the stairs, "Harry." I called.

He seemed a bit distracted, " I hear some people coming I'm gonna make sure they don't get up the stairs, I'll be right there." He rushed out, before disappearing completely.

I shook my head before entering the office, it was large and looked untouched. I saw a glass desk with one single thin computer. The thinnest computer I ever saw no thicker than a piece of paper, I didn't want to touch it, I was afraid it would break under my touch.

I was able to go into the computer and find the software that contained the fleet confirmation mission. I clicked on the abort mission, it loaded a few seconds when a password box popped up. Of course, I was expecting it though. I tried, freedom, free, liberty, USA, constitution, nothing was working.

I slammed my hand on the glass, which wasn't a good idea on my part but I was just so mentally frustrated.  I was writing gibberish when I looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes! They were close and if couldn't get the password. I was thinking of Mr. Payne and how he said when did it appear in history. I think I remember a page in the textbook talking about freedom, oh fuck what did it say.

A gasp fell from my lips when I remembered the text. I started hastily typing when I felt a cold barrel placed against my temple. I froze not moving an inch.