17

[C h a p t e r 17]

I coughed up the water that had made its way I to my lungs. I saw a wet Ren crouched over my body. He looked relieved to see I was now conscious.

"Oh thank goodness Natalie." you almost gave us a heart attack he said hugging me a little to hard.

I pushed him back weakly giving him an apologetic look. I know he didn't mean to be so rough, but just needed to take it easy on me. And us..what did he mean by that? I looked over and saw both Harry and Arris looking at me.

"I just wanted to take a dip, and I don't know I just hit my head on a rock." I panted, letting out a shaky breath.

"Ren could you patch her up. Arris would you get her things and maybe something she can eat, we have to leave in a few." Harry more or less demanded, striding off.

Arris ran off quickly to get my things and Ren carried me into the cabin. He cleaned out my wound with some antiseptic to fight off infection.

After he washed it, Ren gently wrapped it in gauze. He also gave me some pain medicine to take away some of the stinging, "you're a very good nurse." I complimented giving him a very small smile.

"Thanks, I'm just glad your alright." He responded before leaving me to myself.

I wanted to talk to Clayton again, could he hear my thoughts? Hey clayton can you hear me?

I heard laughter before his voice filled my head, "yes I can."

Oh good, do you know where harry's taking us, me?

"No I don't, I cant read his mind"...

Damn, well that's okay. You know he can still hear bits and pieces of my thoughts.

"Yeah I know I've been trying to step up my protection, its just you he can hear. He can't hear what I say...only you because your alive and not dead. He probably thinks your crazy." he said with a laugh.

Oh really? Well I'm most definitely not, I wish you weren't dead I quite like you.

"Well thanks."

No problem... can you hear all my thoughts.

"Yes unless you block them off, but that's nearly impossible especially after the time we've been attached."

I see.

"Yeah I kn-Natalie he's coming."

Surely enough Harry walked through the door. My feet tripped up as my feet hit the floor, I was heading towards the ground when his hands caught me. I don't really understand, its one of the reasons I'm not a professional dancer. I love dancing and all, I'm pretty good with casual steps...but just don't call me if you need a fill in for a black swan number.

My cheeks changed a noticeable shade of red from embarrassment. I just don't understand it, I was never this out of place. I wasn't just going to be rude and unforgiving. My father used to tell me that it was easier to let go and forgive. I still to this day don't really see any logic in the statement.

To just let go and forgive. So what if someone stabbed me in the heart. Am I just suppose to let go and forgive. I could but I'll most likely be dead by then. Even though it doesn't make sense I still try to enforce it. I miss him, my father. He was hard-working, generous, and wise. Traits that I don't think I have.

If I did, I wouldn't be in this mess. I'm not like my father, I take after my mother. I'm spontaneous and foolish. I let my heart take over when I should be listening to my brain. I am very hardworking though, so I get that from my dad. Anyway I'm just going to try to move on....

"Er thanks." I mumbled.

"Its' fine." he said letting me go.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Now." he said.

"Can I say goodbye?" I asked.

"Yes, just hurry up." he said leaving the room faster than I could blink.

I walked into the room and saw arris and Ren on the couch. When they saw me they both rose to their feet. I was bombarded with tons of questions about my health, feelings, like everything.

"Guys really, I'm fine I swear." I said shaking my head.

The action made me dizzy, maybe I'm not okay...but we can't afford to steer of schedule. I gave them both long hugs. I pulled back and walked outside. I saw Harry leaning against the cabin. He pushed off and started walking towards the woods again. My feet The silence was errie and just creepy. After a few minutes of walking I stopped.

"Harry, I think we should talk." I said .

"why? so I can get angry again and hurt you? no I think I'm good." he said.

"you didn't hurt me. When I woke up I was okay." I said.

"Natalie stop you know I hurt you. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I can't control myself when I get like that something inside just switches in me. I just don't want that to happen again." he said looking at me.

His eyes held so much emotion. He looked like he was in a constant struggle with himself. I felt sorry for him. I wanted to help him. I grabbed his large hands in mine.

"Let me help you." I said softly.

"You can't." he said his voice breaking.

"I can try." I whispered caressing his face.

"I'm sorry." he apologized again.

"I know its okay." I said.

"No its not, I didn't want our first kiss to be like that." he admitted placing his hands in his pocket.

"You wanted a first kiss with me?" I asked shocked.

"Of course I did, a first, second, third, I'll always want a kiss from you." he said quietly.

I smiled, despite everything that happened. I always had feelings toward him, I've tried desperately not to. I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine. I felt a jolt of electric run in my body. My body felt alive, I kissed him with more energy. He tapped my thighs signalling me to jump so I did. I wrapped my legs around him. I couldn't get enough of him.

I pulled back wide-eyed and out of breath. The moment Harry and I just shared was different, and it felt good. It felt perfect. It was the perfect kiss.

______________________

Hey okay guys so its been awhile and the next chapter is really cool Its unique and different. So yeah.REMEMBER to comment and VOTE if you like the chapter.

Twitter- QueenOzzie

Instagram- Queen_Ozzie

Make sure to follow my accounts to stay updated and if you want feel free to make edits for my Instagram account.