19

[C h a p t e r 19]

I could barely lift my head from the amount of immense pain I was in. What even happened? I winced as I tried moving my legs.

"Oh good your up, I thought they really hurt you"

"Clayton your here, Oh you have no idea how good it is to hear your voice" I said quietly.

"Likewise, are you alright you've been in and out out for about a week. Maybe a little over a week"

"No not really I feel like crap and I think my heads going to explode" I groaned before it hit me that I was out for a whole week "A week I've been out for a week."

"Yes, and I was really worried" he said with sincerity.

"Hey clayton, I need you to go check things out, maybe you can go see what I'm up against"

"Okay but I'd have to leave you"

"Yeah that's alright just hurry back."

"Okay be safe babygirl"

I felt like I was being torn apart. I could physically feel him leaving me. It was like a rubber band the farther he was the more pressure I felt. It hurt like hell, I bit my lip from the pain. Just then two guys entered the room.

I didn't have enough strength so I let my head hang down. One of them walked over and lifted my head forcing me to look at them. He head bandages around his head.

"Oh wonderful your up." he said although his tone angry.

"Yeah but I'm kind of tired so I'm just gonna take a short nap." I said yawning and closing my eyes.

"Listen here you little bi-" he shouted before calming himself.

I clenched my teeth together looking up at him frightened, I took quick short breaths. His fingers traced my ear all the way up to my chin. I hope it wasn't terribly noticable that I was shaking; because I indeed was shaking terribly.

"Listen you have some valuable information. Information that we need, where did Harry put the backpack. I know you've seen him with it and we need it. Do you understand?" he asked through gritted teeth

"I don't know." I said shaking my head "honestly I don't, but I'm wondering why you and your guys work for the government and the great four if tattoos litter your skin, they're illegal." I spat.

"Ahh observant you are, We don't work for them they only offered us lots of money and freedom, for Harry and that backpack of his. We didn't want to go to Jail so of course we took the offer. You are the only one that can give us what we want. So you better start talking."

"I have nothing to say." I replied

"I'm just going to let you go but I'll be back real soon. Maybe then you'll start to talk, or we'll just have to get it out of you the hard way" he said laughing and making his way out of the room with the other guy. When I knew they were gone I relaxed a bit.

"Clayton." I whispered.

I waited for a response. I couldn't hear a sound, but I could feel the pressure release. I felt like he was coming back. I took deep breath.

"are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine I thought something happened to you"

"Nothing can happen to me I'm not alive"

"Oh well  I was still worried about you, can you do me a favor and try to get me out of this chair its hurting my wrist."

A few seconds later I was freed, I rubbed my wrist and looked around the room. It was filled with technology that seemed unreal. I placed my hand on the screen and it showed me everything, to my family, my house, the news, my health issues; all  this information coming up in the matter of a second.