2

Jungwon's POV

"Park Jongseong!" I shouted sternly, then made my way to where they are.

Jay looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

The heck?

"What is it now?! What happened here, huh?!" I asked.

"Come on, Pres. This is not something to be so mad about" Sunghoon said.

"Chill, Pres" Jake added.

"I'm not talking with you, Mr. Park Sunghoon and Sim Jake" I said then, faced again the other Park.

"I don't have to explain anything, Mr. Moody guy" Jay said.

"Then, explain at your detention time" I said.

He smirked then, come closer towards my position.

"What are you doi—"

"You called me Jongseong. Aren't you aware that no one calls me by that name?" He said.

"W-why would I know and be aware something about you? Do I look like I care?" I shot back.

"Well, you should" Jay said.

I just noticed that the surroundings are very quiet and seems to be enjoying this.

I almost gasped when Jay leaned forward and whispered. "Don't be so mad about such things. Your dimples appear whenever you're mad and I don't know if you're actually mad or you're just attracting me, Mr. Yang"

What the fuck?!

"What did you—"

"See, you're doing it again. Guess you love attracting me with your dimples" he cut off what I was about to say.

"Stop dreaming something so impossible, Mr. Park" I said.

"Well, I have to admit" Jay said.

"Admit what?!"

"You're cute" he smiled then, they left with the group of girls and boys following them.

What the actual heck just happened?!

---

"Wahh! I'm starting to ship the two of you!" Sunoo said.

Yes, I told them what Jay said.

"Nah, please don't. I like girls" I said.

"You said you're open with having same sex relationship!" Sunoo screamed.

"Why the heck are you shouting?!" I asked in return.

"Sorry. I'm just excited on shipping you two" Sunoo smiled obviously, teasing me. "He's famous for being not the smiley one but, he smiled! He smiled at you!!!"

"Stop shouting or I'll smack your head" I said. "Fyi, he doesn't smile! He's just teasing me!"

"And, here you are shouting, too" Sunoo said and rolled his eyes. "He smiled! We saw it"

"But, I don't"

"Really, Jungwon hyung?" Ni-Ki teased also. "You like girls, but, you didn't even show interest, not even once"

"I can't with the both of you!" I shouted out of disbelief. "Yes, I am open with same sex relationship except for that jerk"

"Guys, stop! I can't concentrate with all of your shouting mess" Heeseung hyung said.

We forgot that he's here reviewing because they have some quiz after the break.

"Sorry, hyung" we all said and stop talking.

"Is that Jay? Or I'm just imagining because, I'm currently shipping the both of you in my mind" Sunoo said then giggled at my reaction of what he just said.

I just gave him an are-you-serious look with matching raised brow.

I turned around but, to my surprise it's actually Jay walking towards us!

"What happened to the crowd and screams that always surrounds you, Mr. Park?" I sarcastically asked.

"Oh, that? I thought you don't like the screams, moody guy?" He asked.

Am I hearing this right?

"Where is Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked.

"With Jake and the crowd" he answered. "It's so hard to avoid the crowd. I almost got to shoot an action movie just to make it here"

"Then, thanks for making the atmosphere quiet for the first time" I said. "Do you want something in return?"

He smirked. "I'm not aware that there's a reward for doing this" he said. "I should do this often"

Why does it feel that my offer is somehow dangerous.

"Nah, just kidding. It's your responsibility, Jay" I quickly said.

He raised his brow. "Sorry. I don't take responsibilities, Mr. Yang. If there's no in return then, I guess I should go and see the crowd"

"Ugh! Fine! What do you want?!" I annoyingly asked.

I know, I'm desperate in getting rid of the noises because I badly need silence in my life.

He smiled. "I have detention, right?"

That's it? He's asking if he has detention? Why? He wants it in return?!! I thought he's somewhat going to ask me to serve him and be a slave.

"Yes, why? Are you going to ask me cancel it? Then, alright if that's what you want I'll d—"

"So much talking, President" he cut me off. "I want you there"

"Pardon? I'm not the one who's going to guard students—"

"Just meet me there" he said. "I'll tell you there what I want" he added and left.

I'm curious and nervous at the same time.

Nini's note:

That's chapter two. I know you encountered typos and errors so, I hope that you will help me fix it.

I think chapter 3 will be published a little late because I have exams this week.

Stream Enhypen's Border: Carnival teasers!

Thank you for reading and also for voting! Mwaps~