17

Jungwon's POV

"What was that?" I asked and stopped walking.

"You can let go of my hand now, Choco ball" He teased instead of answering my question.

I was caught off guard so, I immediately let go of his hand, remembering how long did I held it!

"That was the start of the pretending. Just play along and chill. Why are you even asking this?" He said.

"It's just that you didn't even warned me that we're starting today" I said.

"Why? Do you have to do some rituals to prepare yourself how to act like a boyfriend? And another thing, how will I even warn you?" He asked.

"Then, message me or call me!" I yelled.

"I don't have your number, Yang Jungwon" He said.

Right. He doesn't have my phone number. Gosh, Jungwon!

"Are you low-key asking for my number, Park Jongseong?" I teased him.

He looked away so, I chuckled.

"I see, silence means yes" I said. "Hand me your phone" I said while smiling.

I didn't know that watching a blushing Park Jongseong is such a fun thing to do. So, I should do this often.

He pulled his phone out of his pants and hand it to me.

Guess what? I didn't put my number instead, I just typed Sunoo's number to tease Jay even more and see what's his reaction if he try to call the number.

How will he react if Sunoo's voice answer his phone call?

"Why are you smiling so widely, Yang Jungwon?" He said when I gave his phone back.

"Nothing. I'll see you later" I said and walked away.

---

"Yah! Sunoo! Help us here" Heeseung hyung shouted.

We're currently here at the office of the university's officers to help us decorate for the welcome party tomorrow.

I was a bit worried because the secretary's gonna be here but, luckily she has to finish an important project with her classmates so, she's not here.

With the absence of the secretary, I decided to invite Heeseung hyung, Sunoo and Ni-Ki to help us.

"Hold the ladder for Ni-Ki" I said and pointed Ni-Ki who's currently tying the 'Welcome our New VP!' banner.

Sunoo sighed before standing up.

"What if he fell on me?" Sunoo asked pouting.

"He already fell on you, Kim Sunoo" I mumbled then, Heeseung hyung looked at me who's beside me giving me an I-get-what-you're-trying-to-say look.

Ni-Ki has been obvious lately with his affection towards Sunoo.

"What are you saying, Jungwon?" Sunoo asked.