4

Jay's POV

"Are you freaking serious?!"

"Damn! You scared me" I said after Sunghoon yelled at me.

"I am more freaked out with what you just said!" he said.

"You sure about that, Jay?" Jake asked while leaning against the wall.

"Well, yes" I said. "There's nothing wrong with having a relationship with the president"

"What do you mean by 'nothing wrong'? All of what you said is horribly inappropriate" Sunghoon said.

"Correction, a fake one" Jake said.

"It's the same" I said.

"Fake and real are two different things" Jake said.

"Okay, smart guy" I said.

"What the actual heck pushed you to decide and came up with that shit thought of yours?" Sunghoon asked.

"Am I supposed to repeat myself again?!" I asked. "Fans invade my privacy and this will help the president"

"Well, good luck with that" Jake said.

"I'm sure Jungwon will refuse" Sunghoon said.

"Let's see" I said confident that he will agree.

Jungwon's POV

"What did you just said?!"

"Oh, you're deaf now?" He sarcastically said. "I said, pretend to be my boyfriend"

What the fuck?!

"Are you kidding me, Park Jongseong?!" I yelled getting the attention of the other students here but, continued with what they're doing.

"Of course not. Do I look like I'm joking with this handsome face?" He said. "Let's talk somewhere else, Jungwon"

"You're calling me now by my name, huh?"

"Why? Do you miss me calling you moody guy?" He teased.

"Of course not. Let's get out of here" I said. "Detention time are now over! Get home safely, everyone" I announced so, the students quickly leave the room.

"I changed my mind. Let's talk here, Mr. Park" I said.

He sighed and sat down, again.

"A deal?! Why? Why me?!" I asked.

"Yes, a deal. Why? Because I need it and why you? Because...I don't have any choice" he replied.

"What the hell?! That's it?!" I exclaimed. "Explain it further or I'll smack your head"

"Okay, okay. I'm sure that you also know this, moody guy. Girls and even boys are chasing after me, what's the matter with this is that they're also invading my privacy and they kept on bugging me wherever the heck I go so, I thought that if I had a relationship, this will help to stop them from chasing me because, I have someone special and will make them realize that there's no point of bugging me" he explained.