34

Jungwon's POV

My heart skipped a beat when Jay looked at me and said those words.

I blinked when Sunghoon suddenly screamed. "Aye! We know that you're back together but, respect us who's single out here!"

Jay chuckled at that. "That's not my problem why you're so slow at making moves with the person in your heart" Jay spoke to tease Sunghoon who immediately become quiet.

"Are you sure that the two of you are still pretending together?" Heeseung hyung suddenly spat while looking at us.

"Of course, hyung!" I quickly said.

"Why are you raising your voice? Guilty, hmm?" Heeseung hyung added.

I just let out my breathe and looked at him in disbelief. "We have to practice now, right?" I said to change the topic.

"Right. I need to catch up with the choreography, you know?" Jay said and they all laughed at that.

They all gave us a teasing stares and smiles before proceeding to practice.

We spent some time at a certain part since, it's quite difficult to memorize some details but, we mastered it after some more time.

"I'm nervous that I'm gonna mess up the performance on the foundation day" Sunoo suddenly said after practicing while drinking some water.

"Hey! You're doing very well, Sunoo. You're facial expressions fit the choreography, too" Sunghoon said who cheered up Sunoo.

I quickly sat next to Sunoo and nudged his arm with my shoulder to get his attention but, he just glared at me.

"You almost broke my arm with your broad shoulders" Sunoo remarked.

"You're always exaggerating" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Your crush cheered you up" I teased.

"He's not my crush" He said emphasizing every word.

"Caught in a lie~" I said in a singing tone.

"Fine. He was my crush" He said and emphasized the word 'was' to give me the idea that it's in the past now.

"Okay then, who's the present one?" I asked and wiggled my brow.

"No one" He said, looking so done with me. "You know what? Just support your boyfriend there and spend time together" He spat and pointed Jay on the center who's learning the steps with Heeseung hyung.

"A pretend boyfriend, remember?" I spat.

"You don't act like one" Sunoo said.

I was taken aback that Sunoo thinks that we're not. "T-then, that's how e-effective our pretending was"

"I heard the stutter, Yang Jungwon" He teased and chuckled. "Why don't just the two of you make it real? You look good together, too" He added which widened my eyes.