16

Jay's POV

"It's clear that Jungwon is the only one who can help you to get rid of those girls and even guys" Jake said and I nodded.

"I know. But, who the hell is the person behind that posts? Why can't we trace its account?" I asked.

"For now, be careful of your surroundings first. We're not sure if that user is just around the corner or someone you personally know" Sunghoon said.

"What's even their reason for posting your pictures? For what?" Jake asked while leaning on the chair.

"I swear, people are getting weirder" I said and sighed. "Why can people just mind their own business and shut up?" I asked and the two just laughed at it.

Jungwon's POV

"Kim Daniel?" I repeated.

Ms. Kang called me when I'm still in the dorm preparing for school and told me to visit his office first to tell me the information about the new Vice President.

"Yes. He's the new Vice President, Jungwon" Ms. Kang answered. "He's younger than you so, I hope you're going to guide him. The university head and the faculty agreed to elect him because, Daniel has the skills for that position and he's also an outstanding student like you"

"I heard a lot about him from Ni-Ki because, as far as I know they are on the same class but I haven't met him, Ms. Kang" I said.

"Then, how about we arrange a simple welcome party for him as the new Vice President?" Ms. Kang suggested.

"That sounds great, miss. How about we do that tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Good. I'll leave it to you, Jungwon" Ms. Kang said.

"Yes, miss" I finally said and left.