33

tw: strong language, angst (just the first POV)

Jay's POV

I was in a rush to look for someone who's been playing with me.

Shann messaged me again last night around 11PM and informed me something.

"I have some news! I already got someone who's behind all of this. Kim Daniel. Yes, that's what I found. He is a Korean-American and Kim DongKyu is his Korean name. I am surprised by the fact that he's attending your university and also the current university Vice President"

That's exactly what Shann messaged me late at night. All along, my instincts that Daniel's really suspicious back then is correct!

I didn't even get some sleep, thinking what I have done and said to Jungwon when he's clearly telling me the truth and that he's also Daniel's victim!

I clenched my jaw when I already saw the devil walking towards one of the rooms.

"Daniel!" I yelled and he looked back then he immediately flashed a smile.

We'll see if you'll be able to smile again after what I'll say.

Before he could even say a word, I grabbed him by the collar and entered the room beside him, locked it and pushed him away.

"Woah. Why are you so mad? Jeez, you even crumpled my uniform" He said while checking his uniform.

"It was you!" I yelled while trying to hold myself from punching him. "How the fuck did you get the nerve to stand here, looking like you didn't do anything and manipulating me with your fingertips!" I added.

"What the heck are you sa—"

"Don't you freaking lie again this time! You're Kim DongKyu, right? You're the one who posted my pictures!" I exclaimed.

He scoffed. "Oh, please. Why are you accusing me again? Didn't I just helped you to catch Jungwon on the sp—"

I couldn't hold back myself again and decided to punch him and glared at him. "I was so stupid to believe you more than Jungwon!"

He touched his lips which was stained with his own blood and smirked. "You don't have any eviden—"

"I freaking have proofs! You used Jungwon to cover you up and those pictures I saw in Jungwon's phone was part of your plan! You intentionally planted those pictures in Jungwon's phone. Now, are you going to deny again?" I spat.

He just stood in front of me with a blank expression and looked down.

I smirked when I saw that he's avoiding my stares. "You're just a kid, Daniel. If I tell this to Jungwon, you can be removed from being the Vice President and Jungwon will clearly do something"

He lifted his head with what I said.

"I won't tell Jungwon about this if you'll delete those photos, quit from the dance performance and don't dare do something to Jungwon again or maybe just stay away from him" I said.

Actually, I decided not to make this a big deal 'cause, this might blow up and become even worse.

Honestly, I told myself that if I find this Kim DongKyu guy, I'll just ask him to delete the photos but, this already caused lots of misunderstanding between me and Jungwon so, he needs to do something.