67

Jungwon's POV

Nini: Listen to "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran for this part.

We decided to go to a park near our dorm as the night fell while the branches of trees above us swayed along the wind, moonlight shining right before our eyes and silence enveloped the two of us.

"You should've worn a thicker jacket when you decide to go out" Jay finally said in his soft voice, yet you can clearly tell that he's serious.

I glanced at him and smiled. "You shouldn't drive all the way here in this late hour too"

He didn't respond and then looked at me.

"I couldn't waste any time now that I remember what happened" He stated. "Now that I remember you" He added.

And, we both fell silent.

"Was it really you?" I asked.

"It's up to what you remember but I know that it was you. You're the one who stayed with me back then, the one I used to play piano every night and the one I call Wonie" He said then looked at me when he said the last phrase.

He was really there.

It's like I'm meeting the comfort I had back then and the light I had when I was in the dark. We only have each other while we're locked in that warehouse.

"So those dreams I always have were the memories of us back then?" I asked.

"I thought I was the only one" Jay said.

I looked up then met the beautifully decorated night sky with stars and the moon as I tried to reminisce our memories again.

"But, you also left me twice" I mumbled, still staring above. "You broke a promise twice" I added but this time I looked at him.