64

Jungwon's POV

"Are you sure you're going to be fine there?" Sunoo asked, concernedly.

I just smiled. "I promise, I will" I said to assure them.

"Here's your bag, hyung" Ni-Ki said who's carrying my duffle bag.

"Thank you. Don't give your boyfriend too much stress, okay?" I said and glanced at the blushing Sunoo.

Ni-Ki will be staying in my room together with Sunoo and Heeseung hyung will be alone in their dorm while I'm away.

"Tell Mrs. Yang that we miss her" Heeseung hyung said.

"Will do" I said and nodded.

Heeseung hyung reached for my hand. "I'm always proud of you and we're always gonna be here for you, Jungwonie"

I almost teared up but just responded with a small smile and nod.

"Yah, yah! Stop being dramatic hyung, will you?" Sunoo interrupted.

"Then why are you tearing up, hyung?" Ni-Ki asked and Sunoo immediately wiped his cheeks.

"It's Heeseung hyung's fault" He hissed while crying.

"You're the dramatic here, Kim Sunoo" Heeseung hyung said and we all cracked up. "If you're away then I'll be alone with this love bird?"

I chuckled at Heeseung hyung. "Do you want me to ask Seohun hyung to stay with you?" I teased.

"Just go. We won't miss you" Heeseung hyung said and lightly pushed me.